Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,929   Posts: 1,585,226   Online: 803

Page 18 of 118 FirstFirst ... 8121314151617181920212223242868 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    I've got rid off everything recently I've accumulated that I don't use regularly again , the last time I did it was over 20 years ago, I've unloaded a Canon A1 with powerwinder A, an FTbn, a Gossen Profisix (Lunapro) and Weston Euromaster meters and a Vivitar 19mm f3.8, 3 canon FD 50mm f1.8 lenses and
    I find it strangely liberating to divest myself of stuff I don't use.
    Ben

Shooter
    Multi Format
    A Pentax LX in Bargain condition from KEH. The camera does show a little brassing, especially on the self-timer boss, but only a few minor scratches and no dents. Its obviously used, but not abused. (Just like me!) I blew a little dust out of the viewfinder, installed a new battery and was ready to go! The camera included the strap lugs, and cost about $170. When a winder came up at a good price I bought that, also. I just couldn't resist it...Bwahahahaha! This now makes three LX machines in my stable, two with winders. Is there a 12 point program?

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    My latest is the lovely Fuji Gw690iii. Here it is next to my Olympus EM-5

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8529851212_e63b401f21_o.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	53.5 KB 
ID:	69428
    Last edited by nbagno; 05-28-2013 at 04:04 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    35mm
    Two new to me bodies from Adorama arrived today. Black Nikon FM in the original box with paperwork and another Nikon F2, black this time...... and again with a bad meter. I'm 0 and 4 on F2's. This is the 4th F2 that has been delivered with a bad meter. I kept one of the other bodies and sent the finder to Sover Wong for rebuild. This black one is in really nice shape for the price so I'll keep it too and send the finder to Sover.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by nbagno View Post
    My latest is the lovely Fuji Gw690iii. Here it is next to my Olympus EM-5

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8529851212_e63b401f21_o.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	53.5 KB 
ID:	69428
    Is that medium format?

I know could just look it up.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by dotyj View Post
    Is that medium format?

I know could just look it up.
    Yes - with a "sensor" size of 6 cm x 9 cm (approximately) (assuming you are referring to the Fuji).
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    35mm
    Canon AE-1 came with 3 lenses and a Tele Converter. Like new condition. I just had to replace the gummy light seals. I got it from a Elderly lady who's eyes are getting bad and she could no longer focus it.
    Last edited by dbuckle; 05-29-2013 at 06:24 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    35mm
    Picked up a "barn fresh" Miranda F at the flea market a few weeks ago, just got around to replacing the light seals and bumper today. Its dirty, dented, missing almost all the tiny little screw in thumb stubs for things like the prism lock, apeture prevue, and one more I can't remember which one. Apeture blades were sluggish and some grime inside the lense, so I disassembled it and cleaned it out. CLA throughout the body and this thing is woking like a champ now! Not too bad for $10 and a Tuesday afternoon. And yes, I am going to leave it all dirty on the outside.

-Xander

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Didn't think I'd do this, since I've been turned off by the meter readout, but, I have another F3HP. They're so cheap these days, that I can get one, and, if it sits on the shelf, no biggie.

-J
    APUG: F2AS x2, F, FM2n, Nikomat FTn
    DPUG: D200
    Nikkors: 18-70/3.5-4.5G AF-S DX (f/D200), 20/3.5 UD, 24/2.8 AI, 50/2 AI, 50/1.4 AI, 50/1.4 S, 55/2.8 Micro AIS, 85/1.8 K, 135/3.5 QC

My FB - My flickr stream
    My SmugMug

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast14riot View Post
    Picked up a "barn fresh" Miranda F at the flea market a few weeks ago, just got around to replacing the light seals and bumper today. Its dirty, dented, missing almost all the tiny little screw in thumb stubs for things like the prism lock, apeture prevue, and one more I can't remember which one. Apeture blades were sluggish and some grime inside the lense, so I disassembled it and cleaned it out. CLA throughout the body and this thing is woking like a champ now! Not too bad for $10 and a Tuesday afternoon. And yes, I am going to leave it all dirty on the outside.

-Xander
    Hah!

I found one in a dumpster a few years ago. It was painted in a camouflage pattern with acrylics, had a Soligor 350/ 5.6 lens, and was mounted on one of those shoulder stock thingys.
    Ammonia removed the paint, the stock went back into the same dumpster, and as a bonus, the lens is a T-mount so I can use it on the Pentax H1a I picked up a few months ago. The Soligor lens is surprisingly good.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin