Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 73,959   Posts: 1,632,383   Online: 798

Page 28 of 127 FirstFirst ... 18222324252627282930313233343878 ... LastLast

Shooter
    35mm
    Roberts Camera in Indianapolis had a replacement back [their last one] as a "Buy It Now/Make Offer" on eBay; the eye cup is an aftermarket off-brand from a different vendor, but a perfect fit.

We have some perennials in containers around our house, which gives me opportunities to practice flower close-up photography.

I just got a set of slides back yesterday from Dwayne's of Parsons, KS [a Fujichrome prepaid processing mailer - Dwayne's still honors them, and I have a baker's dozen left]. These were taken with a Tamron 90mm AF Macro, and scanned at 3200 dpi with a refurb Epson flatbed scanner I just acquired, with no other processing:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	201307a_15.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	404.2 KB 
ID:	71920Click image for larger version. 

Name:	201307a_23.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	494.2 KB 
ID:	71921Click image for larger version. 

Name:	201307a_35.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	532.3 KB 
ID:	71922

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Today I got three classics, a Konica IIIA, a Konica IIIM, and a Minolta Super A. Both Konicas came with the 50mm f/1.8 lens, the Minolta A has the 50mm f/2. A local shop got what looks like a 2005 Nikon SP for a good price, I will have to try to grab it in the morning before someone else does.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    A 251xxxx serial Nikon F4s with SB-23 and remote cable. Pretty clean body. Even comes with the cap for the cable release socket on the back of the camera. Will be dropping my P type focusing screen into it when it arrives, then loading it up with the Velvia roll that was exorcised from the F5 before it got sold.

-J
    APUG: F5, F3HP, F2AS, Nikomat FT2, FTn, Nikkormat EL, FT
    DPUG: D2x
    Nikkors: 18-55/3.5-5.6G AF-S DX (f/D2x), 20/3.5 UD, 24/2.8 AI, 50/2 AI, 50/2 H, 50/1.4 S, 55/2.8 Micro AIS, 85/1.8 K, 180/2.8 PC

My FB - My flickr stream
    My SmugMug

Shooter
    Pinhole
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by John_Nikon_F View Post
    A 251xxxx serial Nikon F4s with SB-23 and remote cable. Pretty clean body. Even comes with the cap for the cable release socket on the back of the camera. Will be dropping my P type focusing screen into it when it arrives, then loading it up with the Velvia roll that was exorcised from the F5 before it got sold.
    -J
    Nice,
    I have a Nikon F5 and F4s for 10 years now but they both died at me. These are wonderful cameras, so I'm thinking of sending them to a repairman or get me an other one.
    It differs from time to time but I think I like the F4s best for its looks & use, but the F5 for its handling - the way it lays in my hands is nice
    "Have fun and catch that light beam!"
    Bert from Holland
    my blog: http://thetoadmen.blogspot.nl
    my Linkedin pinhole group: http://tinyurl.com/pinholegroup

* I'm an analogue enthusiast, trying not to fall into the digital abyss.
    * My favorite cameras: Mamiya C330f, Nikon S2, Hasselblad SWC, Leica SL, Leica M7, Russian FKD 18x24, Bronica SQ-B and RF645, Rolleiflex T, Nikon F4s, Olympus Pen FT, Agfa Clack and my pinhole cameras.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by TheToadMen View Post
    I like the F4s best for its looks & use
    When I first saw an F4 I was surprised by its size. It's big enough to be a medium format camera!

Steve.
    "People who say things won't work are a dime a dozen. People who figure out how to make things work are worth a fortune" - Dave Rat.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Love my f4.....love the feel of film in general, hope film is around for a long time to come?

Shooter
    Pinhole
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Rtcjr View Post
    Love my f4.....love the feel of film in general, hope film is around for a long time to come?
    Yes it is. And if it isn't, a good fridge will be

(I'm stocking Fuji Provia and Kodak Tri-X at least for now, Ilford later also if need be)
    Bert from Holland

* My favorite cameras: Mamiya C330f, Nikon S2, Hasselblad SWC, Leica SL, Leica M7, Russian FKD 18x24, Bronica SQ-B and RF645, Rolleiflex T, Nikon F4s, Olympus Pen FT, Agfa Clack and my pinhole cameras.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Rtcjr View Post
    hope film is around for a long time to come?
    Is that a question or a statement?!

Steve.
    "People who say things won't work are a dime a dozen. People who figure out how to make things work are worth a fortune" - Dave Rat.

Shooter
    Pinhole
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Smith View Post
    Is that a question or a statement?!
    Steve.
    both: a rhetorical question.
    Bert from Holland

Shooter
    35mm
    My brother is serving a Christian mission somewhere in the Midwest; I recently found his N65, covered in dust in the furnace room.

It's just an N65, he won't miss it when he gets home, right? Will Jesus tell on me?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin