Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,708   Posts: 1,548,551   Online: 1170

Page 34 of 111 FirstFirst ... 24282930313233343536373839404484 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by r-brian View Post
    Did you know Lomography is selling new 110 film: color print, color slide and B&W.
    Thanks, I did, but I'm at the moment I'm trying to pick some up a bit cheaper on ebay . I have somebody to develop them as well. For those in the UK I've found www.peak-imaging.co.uk to be very good.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just got a really nice looking Yashica MG-1 right here on APUG. It should be lots of fun. Waiting for a battery adapter to arrive in the mail and then I'll give it a go.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Art

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Went into London Camera Exchange and saw they had a Pentax ME Super for £5.00. Chap told me it was faulty as the mirror kept sticking to the gooey foam around the focusing screen. No problem to fix so I bought it. Now I need a K mount lens or two.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The everready case for my Zeiss Ikon Contessa 35 arrived today. A few scuffs needing some shoe polish, and a fatigued "hinge" where the front cover attaches to the body case. A good leatherworker can help me here. But...for $4.00! When and where might I hope to find this item, for an expensive camera produced for only a few years? KEH are good folk.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    A silver Nikon FA with Nikkor AI-S 1.4/50.
    A black Nikon FE with Nikkor AI 2.8/35, Nikkor AI 2/50 & HOYA -Tokina made?- AI 2.8/135.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I was gifted by an old friend her late Father's early Leica M3 DS with a nice 5cm f:2 collapsable Summicron, a 9cm f:4 Elmar, and 3.5cm f:3.5 Summaron along with a Leica meter MC. It's a little rough around the edges, but works very well and I tested the shutter and it is pretty close to speck on most of the speeds. Now I just have to shoot some film.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Shooter
    35mm
    I just bought a second Contax Aria.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Couple of weeks ago I threw in a Nikon N5005 in my KEH order. Thought I'd try out one of Nikon's least loved bodies-for 12usd, why not. Shot a roll of neg film, and everything came out well. But it's hard to override exposure-can't override DX coding and there's no exp comp. No way to attach cable release or remote cord. There's no display of shutter or f stop in viewfinder. And no metering with non cpu manual focus lenses. It's a minimalist body, the "EM" of the AF era. It does have some good features-timer, AE lock, AF, built in flash, uses AA batteries, and dirt cheap nowadays.
    Bill

Pentax 645, Pentax 6X7MLU, and many Nikons-F2 Photomic F2AS FM2N N2000 N6000 N6006 Nikomat FTN

Shooter
    35mm
    A like new nikon FA wih Nikkor 35-105/f3.5-4.5, with the Nikon sb-15 flash, 2 b+w close-up filters with the original manuals for 110 euros

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Originally Posted by ToddB
    Nikon FE with 1.8 50mm. Rescue from the landfill. Works perfectly.

Todd
    Use it until it quits and then return it for a refund

I should mentioned that I didn't physically go to landfill.. the lady I meet and got it from told me if I didn't take it, she was going to toss it in the trash. What a travisty!!!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin