Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,997   Posts: 1,524,293   Online: 871

Page 4 of 104 FirstFirst 123456789101454 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    127 Format
    Images
    A while back I bought a bag of stuff on Craigslist. Pentax Spotmeter V, Super Takumar 200mm f/4.0, Pentax 6x7 original model body with finder cap but no lens/finder. The shutter locked up on the 6x7, so I got another MLU body on eBay, that showed up yesterday and doesn't like any of the batteries I had waiting for it. So, hopefully with a brand new battery it will fire.

Nobody needs two paperweights that big...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Another Canon F1N- AE body.
    Ben

Shooter
    Multi Format
    A Praktica TL3. A very clunky camera - not very impressed by it but it fulfils a thirty year old ambition.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by benjiboy View Post
    Another Canon F1N- AE body.
    Was it the one on ebay with the lens,winder, bochures and charger ?
    APUG: F, F/FTN,F2,F2A,F2AS,F3,F3HP,FA,FE,FM,FM2,FE2,XK,XM,XD, XD-5,XD-7,XD-11,XE,XE-5,XE-7,SRT101,SRT102,XG9,XG7,XG1,XG-SE,XG-M,X700,OM-1,OM-1n,OM-2,OM-2n,OM-4,F-1,F-1N,AE-1P,R5,500C/M,SCII
    DPUG:D100,D200,D300

Shooter
    35mm
    Just today, A Canon Eos 3 with power booster

Howard

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'm waiting for a 3.25" x 4.25" Auto Graflex with a 8.25" Goerz Dagor. The seller is including five slotted film holders and two boxes of J and C 400 film that he says were frozen since he puchased them. I already have ten of the film holders that I accidentally bought when I was looking for 2.25" x 3.25 holders and didn't read the description carefully. They were in such nice condition that I decided to keep them, since I didn't have a lot of money in them. I hope the film is still good so I don't need to start cutting down 4x5 film right away.
    When the chips are down,

The buffalo is empty!!!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    a J. Lancaster & Son 1902 Brass Bound Instantograph 1/4 plate with Rapid Rectinlinear 5x4 Optimus lens (sadly the camera has no back and plate holders and the lens has no Waterhouse stops included) I bought this setup for the lens to use on a Speed Graphic some time in the future. Though I have been playing around with idea to make a back that can take standard 4x5 holders (though will still produce a 1/4 plate sized image on the film, but that idea didn't go further than a cardboard proof of concept mockup, the GG part has me stumped.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    A Fuji GSW690 with low miles. Eats 120 film like no tomorrow.
    "Photography, like surfing, is an infinite process, a constantly evolving exploration of life."
    Aaron Chang

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainecoonmaniac View Post
    A Fuji GSW690 with low miles. Eats 120 film like no tomorrow.
    That's a great description of that camera. Goofy, would be the other (I love em, but they make you look hilarious photographing handheld in public)

I'm about to pull the trigger on a full ETRSi system after I sell the M7II kit. I did just get an older pinhole 4x5 though.
    K.S. Klain

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Rolleiflex 3.5E2 with Schneider Xenotar, just back from getting a CLA and new Maxwell screen.

Jeff

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin