Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,571   Posts: 1,545,523   Online: 1206

Page 41 of 110 FirstFirst ... 31353637383940414243444546475191 ... LastLast

Kodak Junior Six 16

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Chrome Nikon F. 6801xxx serial. Currently no finder.

-J
    APUG: F4, F2AS, F, Nikomat FTn
    DPUG: D200
    Nikkors: 18-70/3.5-4.5G AF-S DX (f/D200), 24/2.8 AI, 50/1.4 AI, 85/1.8 K, 180/2.8 ED AIS, 300/4.5 ED AI

My FB - My flickr stream
    My SmugMug

Shooter
    Pinhole
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by John_Nikon_F View Post
    Chrome Nikon F. 6801xxx serial. Currently no finder.

-J
    Congrats!
    That's the one I'm looking for: a Nikon F built in Feb. 1967, when I was born.
    http://www.destoutz.ch/typ_production_data_f.html
    I have an older and a newer Nikon F, but would like to use a camera and lens as old as I am.
    So if you don't want/need it anymore .... Please let me know ....
    "Have fun and catch that light beam!"
    Bert from Holland
    my blog: http://thetoadmen.blogspot.nl
    my Linkedin pinhole group: http://tinyurl.com/pinholegroup

* I'm an analogue enthusiast, trying not to fall into the digital abyss.
    * My favorite cameras: Hasselblad SWC, Leica SL, Leica M7, Russian FKD 18x24, Bronica SQ-B and RF645, Rolleiflex T2, Nikon F4s, Agfa Clack and my pinhole cameras

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Pic of the F3P, which arrived today:

The F:

^I'll keep you in mind. I'm currently looking at another F that's from mid-'73 and may grab that one.

-J
    APUG: F4, F2AS, F, Nikomat FTn
    DPUG: D200
    Nikkors: 18-70/3.5-4.5G AF-S DX (f/D200), 24/2.8 AI, 50/1.4 AI, 85/1.8 K, 180/2.8 ED AIS, 300/4.5 ED AI

My FB - My flickr stream
    My SmugMug

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Good morning;

First, I was able to watch as John Nikon F acquired his latest chrome Nikon F without a finder, although there was discussion of a viewfinder to be located later. We were very close to the hour for the shop to close at that time.

And now for my confession: I do not really know what I have. Honest. Yesterday there were handed to me two (2) cardboard boxes with about half a dozen 35mm film camera bodies, and somewhere around 35 or so lenses in various mounts, types, brands, configurations, sizes, and condition. Some of them might even work. I don't know. I have not yet had a chance to see what is in there. This was one of those "get these out of here for me" type of deals.

It is a terrible thing to become known as someone who likes old cameras. You get offered all kinds of things. I may need to add onto the house for storage.
    Enjoy;

Ralph Javins, Latte Land, Washington

When they ask you; "How many Mega Pixels you got in your camera?"
    just tell them; "I use activated silver bromide crystals tor my image storage media."

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Nikon F4s, bulit 1995, good condition, to be used wirh my tamron adaptalls for S/W

My first (nondigital) AF, motor, matrix monster.... But i use it with MF lenses anyway...

Shooter
    35mm
    Zeiss Ikon Nettar 515/16. Pre-war, I think, with the 4.5 lens, but a shutter that only goes to 1/175.

Just delivered by a friend of my wife, whose husband found it at the dump! The lens was a bit dirty, but it seems in excellent shape, came with a case and shutter seems to work fine. Bellows like new. I need to pick up some FP4 from the store on Monday to try it out...

Edit: The slow shutter speeds are too slow. Looks like I have some cleaning/relube to do Wish me luck, I have only done this once before on a Yashica GSN...but it did work when I finished, so here's hoping :-)
    Last edited by Peter Simpson; 09-28-2013 at 05:21 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Pinhole
    Blog Entries
    Images
    A collegae gave me his old Konica Autoreflex TC with a Konica HexanonAR 50 mm F1.7 lens. It's like new.

It needs new batteries so I have to find a replacement for the 2 Mercury batterirs PX625, to get the lightmeter operating.
    But since it is a fully mechanical camera I can already use it.

I have never used a Konica and I wonder how this lens will perform.

See: http://www.buhla.de/Foto/Konica/eTCHaupt.html
    "Have fun and catch that light beam!"
    Bert from Holland
    my blog: http://thetoadmen.blogspot.nl
    my Linkedin pinhole group: http://tinyurl.com/pinholegroup

* I'm an analogue enthusiast, trying not to fall into the digital abyss.
    * My favorite cameras: Hasselblad SWC, Leica SL, Leica M7, Russian FKD 18x24, Bronica SQ-B and RF645, Rolleiflex T2, Nikon F4s, Agfa Clack and my pinhole cameras

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by TheToadMen View Post
    I have never used a Konica and I wonder how this lens will perform.
    I can say with confidence that all normal lenses are better than average performers.

Shooter
    35mm
    So I had a perfectly good Nikon F with a plain prism as well as an F2A and F3 but wanted F2 plain prism too so I kept an eye out for that. Was checking out my local CL and spotted yet another F also with a plain prism and thought maybe I could use it to trade for a plain prism F2 since it was offered at a great price - one of those investment options. Just as I got it, a plain prism for the F2 also came up! Now I am not so sure I want to get rid of the second plain prism F since I am not one of those catch and release types.

Besides being good picture takers, it also provides compositional symmetry . . .

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin