Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,912   Posts: 1,521,641   Online: 1017

Page 57 of 103 FirstFirst ... 7475152535455565758596061626367 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Took delivery of a Balda Baldina today - very impressed for a 1935 35mm camera. All functions as it should. Compur shutter and a Schneider Radionar lens. Will try it with film at the weekend.

Shooter
    35mm
    A few days ago, I bought an Olympus Infinity SuperZoom 330 for $5 at the local thrift. I have a weakness for oddball designs. It seems to work fine and came with a fresh pair of C123 batteries. I plan to run a test roll through it today. It's one like this except mine is missing the lens cap / remote control. It does have the 40.5mm skylight filter though.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	00Ya4l-349059684.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	348.4 KB 
ID:	77648

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Stanford View Post
    Yashica Electro 35 GSN and GX.
    Nice cameras! You can buy or make a battery adapter for it.

jhw

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Contax RX...great little slr and, just as important, access to a nice bevy of Zeiss glass. Weird to justify owning this and Zeiss Ikon ZI, but I seem to do so.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by jhw View Post
    Contax RX...great little slr and, just as important, access to a nice bevy of Zeiss glass. Weird to justify owning this and Zeiss Ikon ZI, but I seem to do so.
    Sweet!

How's the Focus Assist working? That's the thing I like most about the RX. Well, that and the fact that it's an very nice looking camera.

I've always felt that the RX represents the pinnacle of engineering in pre-autofocus SLRs.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just got two beautiful EMs with a motor winder in the mail. They're in wonderful condition. Purchased here this past week and arrived already. WOW!
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Art

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    OM 2S. One of my favorites (have 5 or 6 of them.) Wonderful cameras until the circuit goes bad at which time they become great paperweights. Bill Barber

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Picked up a Minolta SRT-201 for next to nothing a coupla weeks ago. It's off to John Titterington for a CLA.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Fed 5c working perfectly, I do like my rangefinders

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by bob01721 View Post
    Picked up a Minolta SRT-201 for next to nothing a coupla weeks ago. It's off to John Titterington for a CLA.
    Nice. I have the 101 which was CLAed about a year before I got it. It's kind of funny, but I ignored the SRT Minoltas for years, and now I've really fallen in love with them. Tough workhorses with great lenses.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin