Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,280   Posts: 1,534,875   Online: 833

Page 58 of 108 FirstFirst ... 8485253545556575859606162636468 ... LastLast

Shooter
    35mm
    Please excuse the poor iPhone shot. Leica m6 ttl, 35mm 2.8, 90mm 2.8:

Leica m6 by biotecbob, on Flickr

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by AstroZon View Post
    Nice. I have the 101 which was CLAed about a year before I got it. It's kind of funny, but I ignored the SRT Minoltas for years, and now I've really fallen in love with them. Tough workhorses with great lenses.
    I got my first SRT-101 back in '69. Over the years, I've had an XG-7, an X-570, and an X-700, but these days I'm down to all SRTs: two 101's, a 102, and now a 201. You're right -- tough workhorses and great lenses.

Shooter
    Pinhole
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Congratulations,
    You're up for some great times shooting film!
    I wonder how much you'll use the 90mm lens. I never used mine, the 50mm regularly and the 35mm is almost glued to my M7.
    A pitty though, since it's a beautiful lens. Maybe my choice of subjects??
    Okay, I'll take the 90mm and leave the others at home next time I go wandering around with a Leica and see what it will bring me.....
    Enjoy your great piece of machinery to get even more creative.
    Bert from Holland

Quote Originally Posted by Robclarke View Post
    Please excuse the poor iPhone shot. Leica m6 ttl, 35mm 2.8, 90mm 2.8:

Leica m6 by biotecbob, on Flickr
    "Have fun and catch that light beam!"
    Bert from Holland
    my blog: http://thetoadmen.blogspot.nl
    my Linkedin pinhole group: http://tinyurl.com/pinholegroup

* I'm an analogue enthusiast, trying not to fall into the digital abyss.
    * My favorite cameras: Hasselblad SWC, Leica SL, Leica M7, Russian FKD 18x24, Bronica SQ-B and RF645, Rolleiflex T2, Nikon F4s, Agfa Clack and my pinhole cameras

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by TheToadMen View Post
    Congratulations,
    You're up for some great times shooting film!
    I wonder how much you'll use the 90mm lens. I never used mine, the 50mm regularly and the 35mm is almost glued to my M7.
    A pitty though, since it's a beautiful lens. Maybe my choice of subjects??
    Okay, I'll take the 90mm and leave the others at home next time I go wandering around with a Leica and see what it will bring me.....
    Enjoy your great piece of machinery to get even more creative.
    Bert from Holland
    Thanks. I was thinking the 90mm would be a good portrait lens. I have already been looking at 50mm summilux lenses, I would love to have one of these too.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I've just received from the UK a Canon TX in good condition and fully working, though yet to be tested with film.

Shooter
    35mm
    Rolleiflex SL35M, SL35E, Kodak Retinette 1A, Zeiss Ikon Nettar 515/16

Shooter
    35mm
    Was looking for an MB-20 for an F4S I bought a while back. I found one on the 'Bay for $100, but the guy had all kinds of payment restrictions that I couldn't meet, so I checked KEH. For $150, not much more than the 'Bay MB-20, they had a BGN F4. MB-20 with a $50 camera body! Ordered.

@Nikon Collector Funny, I just got my first roll back from a Nettar which was found at the dump and given to me. It's a nice little camera, and the images it produces are quite good. I just need to get better at judging distance. Either that, or shoot at f/16 all the time!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Leica MDa. Was attached to a Leitz Reprovit IIa which has a Leitz Wetzlar 50/4.5 Focotar-2. My hopes (for after the holidays) are to get a wide angle lens or two with the appropriate finders so I can use the MDa off the copy stand.

Shooter
    35mm
    My last three were a Canon AE-1P, a T-70, and another AE-1P. I do not know why. I already have a black AE-1P but liked the silver one I've used, so I got it, with lenses and flash for a hundred USD. It was "like new" according to the seller, Yeah... about that... not so much. Viewfinder was cracked and the battery door broke. I reported it to the seller and he refunded $40. So off I went to find another silver body and I came across this T-70 outfit I couldn't pass up, for $50. At the same time a silver AE-1P in "near mint" condition was closing, for $50. So I bid on and won both. On Thanksgiving day I decided to try my hand at swapping the viewfinder of the defective AE-1P since it did seem to work and I had a non-P AE-1 in my junk camera bin. Much to my surprise and following the looscanons.com website tutorial, I not only got the top cover off, and viewfinder replaced, but actually got the thing back together. It's not easy due to a couple c-shaped washer thingies you got to be sure go on right. I should have done the door too, but didn't know about it until after I put the cover back on. So super glue took care of that. So I ended up, after a couple hours work, with a fully functional working AE-1P with a clear viewfinder. When the other gear arrived I was happy with them too. They are nice picture takers, all. The near mint AE-1P was pretty nice, maybe not mint, but nice. I just don't love it as much as the one I fixed.
    In life you only get one great dog, one great car, and one great woman. Pet the dog. Drive the car. Make love to the woman. Don't mix them up.

Shooter
    35mm
    Minolta Electro Shot - just bought it today for $25. Nearly perfect with original lens cap and case. I have to order a battery to replace the mercury RM1. It has a Seiko Electronic Shutter. It looks like a cross between a Minolta HiMatic 7 and a Yashica Electro 35 although it's a bit smaller and lighter than either. Has a very cool feel to it.

It's identical to this:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	minolta_electro_shot.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	146.8 KB 
ID:	78398

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin