Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,654   Posts: 1,481,333   Online: 1048

Page 61 of 86 FirstFirst ... 11515556575859606162636465666771 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by flatulent1 View Post
    A pair of Olympus LT Zoom 105. Don't ask why I got two, I really don't know.

Attachment 78705
    I just bought one of those a few weeks ago. Very cool camera. They were fairly expensive when new.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Pentax 67 (not Asahi), Handle, TTl meter, Hot shoe, 90 f2.8 and 300 f4. All in extreme mint condition.$915 for the lot

Shooter
    Pinhole
    Blog Entries
    Images
    A local studio is moving to a new building. They have a box with old analogue equipment that has to go (Hasselblad stuff?) and if I want to take look at it ...
    I'm going over tomorrow
    If there is a 200 or 2000 series body in there, I'm gonna order me a new old Petzval portret lens on Kickstarter.
    See: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...t-petzval-port
    Last edited by TheToadMen; 12-19-2013 at 04:35 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    "Have fun and catch that light beam!"
    Bert from Holland
    my blog: http://thetoadmen.blogspot.nl
    my Linkedin pinhole group: http://tinyurl.com/pinholegroup

* "So much time and so little to do. Wait a minute. Strike that. Reverse it. Thank you." (the original Willy Wonka: Gene Wilder, 1971)
    * My favorite cameras: Leica SL, Leica M7, Russian FKD 18x24, Bronica SQ-B and RF645, Rolleiflex T2, Nikon F4s, Agfa Clack and my pinhole cameras

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by eclarke View Post
    Pentax 67 (not Asahi), Handle, TTl meter, Hot shoe, 90 f2.8 and 300 f4. All in extreme mint condition.$915 for the lot
    Nicely done. Those 67s are excellent.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Not new, actually, but returned after being forgotten. A Retina Reflex III that I had given my son, with 28, 50 (1.9 Xenon) and 135mm Schneider lenses. The 135 doesn't have the proper cam for use with the IIIS I also have, but the 28 does. I'd forgotten how much the thing weighs, but it is a beautiful piece of gear and likely to get some use during the holiday gatherings.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiteymorange View Post
    Not new, actually, but returned after being forgotten. A Retina Reflex III that I had given my son, with 28, 50 (1.9 Xenon) and 135mm Schneider lenses. The 135 doesn't have the proper cam for use with the IIIS I also have, but the 28 does. I'd forgotten how much the thing weighs, but it is a beautiful piece of gear and likely to get some use during the holiday gatherings.
    About twenty years ago I bought a Retina IIIs that wasn't working in hopes of fixing it and then selling for a profit(that's what I did back then). Well, I got it fixed, but it wasn't easy since they are time/sync'd with a string internally. After it was up and running I liked it so much that I kept it and you can imagine what followed. I had every lens for it and it made a nice kit. The only negative I can say about the system was that the lenses, although good, were not Zeiss quality. I sold it about five years later and still made a fairly good profit. I still have a high regard for the camera and lenses and the craftsmanship that went into them.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Today I swung by my local Salvation Army and walked out with a "like new" Minolta X700 with 50mm f1.7, 28mm f2.8 Celtic, 80-200mm f4 Vivitar and Minolta 280PX flash. Plus a case and all the instruction books to boot. Next to that was an Olympus OM10 with 50mm f1.8 and the manual adapter on the camera all in excellent condition. When I got home I check them all over and everything seems to work perfect. The only negative is that the Oly will need a foam job, but many of the Olympus cameras from that time period have foam rot problems. I had to shell out a smidge over $36.00 dollars, but still think it was alright. Both cameras, while not collectible, are still on some folks desired list. Of course I need more cameras like I need a hole in my head, but I just can't pass some of these babies up. Besides, it's fun hunting. JohnW

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    My latest camera must be my 1973-4 Asahi Pentax Spotmatic F a gift from a gent in Ilford, Essex ( UK) as he had first offered it to an old friend from Barking Photographic Society to which we both belonged, and my friend didn't want it so told me -- it all works well -- he also gave me a Weston Master III exposure meter and the glass dropped onto the needle but luckily by chance I came across a post on a Forum showing how to get into a Weston III and managed to stick the glass back on and it works !

Spotmatic-F by pentaxpete, on Flickr
    An 'Old Dog still learning New Tricks !

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Brownie Cresta II with the built in yellow filter. Looking forward to trying it out with some Ilford Delta 400...

RR

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiteymorange View Post
    Not new, actually, but returned after being forgotten. A Retina Reflex III that I had given my son, with 28, 50 (1.9 Xenon) and 135mm Schneider lenses. The 135 doesn't have the proper cam for use with the IIIS I also have, but the 28 does.
    I have three Retina Reflex IIIs and the same lenses as you, I like the sounds this camera makes, especially when winding the film and cocking the shutter. I also like the bottom mounted wind lever.

I think all of my lenses are compatible with the IIIS... but I don't have one!

Steve.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin