Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,946   Posts: 1,585,870   Online: 1054

Page 62 of 118 FirstFirst ... 12525657585960616263646566676872112 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by TheToadMen View Post
    I'm going over tomorrow
    Well? We want to know!

Steve.
    "People who say things won't work are a dime a dozen. People who figure out how to make things work are worth a fortune" - Dave Rat.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Yea did you score the blads you were hoping for?!

Also i just got myself a wista sp and a 135mm 5.6 linhof labeled lens and shutter. The wista was tricky to get back to working specs and still needs a gridded glass screen, but is just great. The lens also needs work and cleaning and is showing its age. Also got two rightway holders for really cheap that needed some scrubbing and new replacement tape on the ends. Shot 4 images on plus x and contact printed one. Lf is fun! But toting it all around on the train is gonna take some getting used to.

Shooter
    Pinhole
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by TheToadMen
    A local studio is moving to a new building. They have a box with old analogue equipment that has to go (Hasselblad stuff?) and if I want to take look at it ... I'm going over tomorrow If there is a 200 or 2000 series body in there, I'm gonna order me a new old Petzval portret lens on Kickstarter. See: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...t-petzval-port
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Smith View Post
    Well? We want to know!
    Steve.
    I went over, but the box with Hasselblad gear was gone somehow. There must (somewhere) a Hassy filmback left, but it didn't surface yet.
    So no luck on finding a Hassy 200 or 2000 series for the Petzval lens on Kickstarter I wanted to order.

BUT !!!!

They found an old Peli Case at the attic and gave it to me to see what it is and if it still works.
    And it contains: ...... Mamiya stuff. Here's a list:

Body: 645 PRO
    View finder: AE Prism Finder (rounded corners, with A +AEL)
    --> looks like this: http://www.keh.com/camera/Mamiya-645-Manual-Focus-Prisms-and-Viewfinders/1/sku-MS130090404820?r=

Body: 645 Super
    View finder: Prism Finder (square corners, with spot + average metering)
    --> looks like this: http://www.keh.com/camera/Mamiya-645...000025000?r=FE

Winder: one motorized grip (power winder N??) for both cameras, no manual slings or winder knobs

Lens: Mamiya-Sekor C - 55 mm 1:2.8 N
    Lens: Mamiya-Sekor C - 80 mm 1:2.8 N
    Lens: Mamiya-Sekor C - 150 mm 1:3.5 N (build-in lenshood)

Film back: 2 backs with a red dark slide (bottom rounded corners)
    Film back: 1 back with a blue dark slide (bottom square corners + ribs)

It is all in good but well used shape. I got the 645 PRO body working, the 645 Super body not yet. One lens has some scratches and one lens is like new (all used without filters). The 645 Super body was full of sand (outside) like when used on a beach.

I haven't asked the owner yet if he wants some money for it or not (I'm helping him out with some other things). First let's see if it still works properly or should be overhauled. Don't know what this set is worth either.

BTW: I've never used Mamiya 645 before, but it seems like a nice system to me. I have a Bronica SQ-B myself.
    I'll load some Fomapan 400 film and will shoot when the weather clears (rain, wind, grey skies, rather dull) ....
    Last edited by TheToadMen; 12-24-2013 at 08:59 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    "Have fun and catch that light beam!"
    Bert from Holland
    my blog: http://thetoadmen.blogspot.nl
    my Linkedin pinhole group: http://tinyurl.com/pinholegroup

* I'm an analogue enthusiast, trying not to fall into the digital abyss.
    * My favorite cameras: Nikon S2, Hasselblad SWC, Leica SL, Leica M7, Russian FKD 18x24, Bronica SQ-B and RF645, Rolleiflex T, Nikon F4s, Olympus Pen FT, Agfa Clack and my pinhole cameras.

Shooter
    35mm
    I finally took a photo of it:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11535706086_1f10492bed_z.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	163.1 KB 
ID:	79010

Minolta Electro Shot - $25 with original case.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    I came across an old original Pentax SLR camera with a 58mm f/2 and a 135mm f/3.5 lens kit. Surprisingly, the camera had a nice leather case, along with an original hood and Asahi filters. The shutter was dragging a bit, but a good cleaning and adjustment has brought it back to life.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    My beautiful wife bought this for me for Christmas:

Leica IIIC
    Carl Zeiss Jena Biogon f:2,8 f=3.5cm
    Leitz Elmar f=5cm 1:3,5
    Leitz Wetzlar Elmar f=9cm 1:4
    Nikkor-P.C 1:2 f=85cm

I think that she likes me.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I added four new (old) gents to my collection. Three are pretty special, though as they are verging on family heirlooms: A Sabre 620 that was originally my grandmother's and I can still see sitting in cupboard, an Ansco Sure Shot that was originally my mom's that she bought for her high school senior trip, a Minolta x-700 that was my father's until this weekend. All are in working order and only the Ansco needs a little buff and polish to look next to new. There was a Polaroid 600 in the mix too. Quite a lot of meaning in these for me!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Koni Rapid Omega 200 with USAF ID plate, one 120 back, 90mm Super Omegon F=3.5, nearly mint, perfect frame spacing and RF alignment. Got it for a whopping $200.
    Yashica-Mat 124 G

Shooter
    35mm
    I bought a Pentax Spotmatic with a 35/3.5 takumar lens & hard case for $15.00. Also has a Vivitar 85-205 zoom lens, filters, a cheap vivitar flash that was broken, cable release & all manuals. Oh yea also a hippie strap. I found a battery for the camera & put in a new set of lightseals. Meter works & shutter speeds sound good. I hope the 35/3.5 is a good lens.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by elcabezagrande View Post
    My beautiful wife bought this for me for Christmas:

Leica IIIC
    Carl Zeiss Jena Biogon f:2,8 f=3.5cm
    Leitz Elmar f=5cm 1:3,5
    Leitz Wetzlar Elmar f=9cm 1:4
    Nikkor-P.C 1:2 f=85cm

I think that she likes me.
    Nice! I've always liked the classic look of the IIIC. One of the coolest looking cameras ever. Nice set of lenses too. Does that Nikkor lens mount onto the Leica?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin