Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,571   Posts: 1,545,584   Online: 991

Page 66 of 110 FirstFirst ... 16566061626364656667686970717276 ... LastLast

Shooter
    35mm RF
    This beauty arrived yesterday - my first ever film camera. You know how difficult it is when you are born in the 'digital' era ! Yes - that's a fully functional Yashica GSN 35
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	R0010614.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	303.0 KB 
ID:	79573

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Strangely, having posted about my Voigtlander Bessa yesterday, today I've inherited Andy K's (my brother who passed away last month) Rolleicord vb type 2.
    After a brief look at it the most exciting thing is that it has a part used film in it so I'm looking forward to
    a : finishing the film and
    b : getting the film developed to see the last images my brother shot.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Critereon View by Gundlach-Manhattan Optical Co. Whole-Plate size.

RR

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    a Canon EOS 33v, (to balance my purchase of a dslr)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well I figured I'd share a couple pics with my fellow film nerds. So that F that I picked up was real nice and clean with its FTN prism, but I tracked down a pretty clean plain prism (it came from KEH and was a little dirty with a couple very small dings, but I cleaned it up easily) and now it's just perfect. Perfect I tell you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2506.jpg   2014-01-08_11.05.06_01.jpg  
    - Abram

35mm / 120

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by agphotography View Post
    Well I figured I'd share a couple pics with my fellow film nerds. So that F that I picked up was real nice and clean with its FTN prism, but I tracked down a pretty clean plain prism (it came from KEH and was a little dirty with a couple very small dings, but I cleaned it up easily) and now it's just perfect. Perfect I tell you.
    Yes it is, it looks just like mine! The F with plain prism balances perfectly with the lens you have on in the photo (Nikon's best 50 IMO, I have 2), the 35/2.8, and the 28/3.5 - both of which are inexpensive and very good.
    Last edited by E. von Hoegh; 01-09-2014 at 01:02 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I already had a 50 1.4 AI and 35mm 2 AI-s with my FM2n that I've got lurking about but I agree that 50mm f/2 H is a wonderful optic indeed!
    - Abram

35mm / 120

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by agphotography View Post
    I already had a 50 1.4 AI and 35mm 2 AI-s with my FM2n that I've got lurking about but I agree that 50mm f/2 H is a wonderful optic indeed!
    I had two 1.4 NAIs and a 1.2 NAI, I got rid of all of them when I discovered the 50/2. One just sold here for $35, an AI or AIS. Quite possibly the biggest bang for the buck in 35mm photography right now.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich K View Post
    Strangely, having posted about my Voigtlander Bessa yesterday, today I've inherited Andy K's (my brother who passed away last month) Rolleicord vb type 2.
    After a brief look at it the most exciting thing is that it has a part used film in it so I'm looking forward to
    a : finishing the film and
    b : getting the film developed to see the last images my brother shot.
    +1,000! But sorry to hear about your brother passing away.
    ME Super

Shoot more film.
    There are eight ways to put a slide into a projector tray. Seven of them are wrong.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    A few years ago, I needed some money and sold my RB67. I very soon regretted it and recently, I started to look for something to replace it.

Before I had the RB67, I bought a Bronica ETRS which was the cheapest medium format SLR I could find. I often wondered if I had bought a SQ, instead, would I have bought the RB as I like the square format and waist level finders.

I started to look at SQs for sale... until the older S2 cameras caught my eye. After a while I found this one for sale for a good price and separately, the Nikkor 200mm lens in a camera dealer's sale (I also have the standard Nikkor 75mm which the camera came with).

Anyway, it turned up yesterday and here it is on my father's old Linhof tripod which is of similar vintage (1960s).

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BRONICA.JPG 
Views:	36 
Size:	50.3 KB 
ID:	79965

Steve.
    "People who say things won't work are a dime a dozen. People who figure out how to make things work are worth a fortune" - Dave Rat.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin