Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,871   Posts: 1,583,376   Online: 1095

Page 75 of 118 FirstFirst ... 25656970717273747576777879808185 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Latest new old camera, Canon FTb.

Jeff

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Kubach View Post
    Latest new old camera, Canon FTb.

Jeff
    Good camera. Mine still has a working mercury battery. Those cloth shuttered, tin bodied, manual cameras will still be going when the rest are landfill.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Edinex 1 . Needs a bit of work - sticking slow speeds range, intermittently sticky body-mounted trigger button. I've got a part-finished film in it at the moment for a shake-down before starting work on it.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    A Canon A1 with a 50/1.8 lens. And to go with it, a Canonet QL17.

Both are very nice cameras. I've already replaced the seals on the Canonet - that was a huge mess. Next, need to work on the A1.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by blockend View Post
    Good camera. Mine still has a working mercury battery. Those cloth shuttered, tin bodied, manual cameras will still be going when the rest are landfill.
    Great to hear!

Jeff

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    This will be my newest camera ever; a Nikon F100. I'm waiting for the mail to deliver it. I love digital, I was able to get the F100 for about $1200 less than what I would have paid 12 years ago.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Dog View Post
    Olympus Trip in near mint condition for 6 squids 50.
    Great buy! Where would you recommend I look for similar?

RR

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    RR, I've heard the Real Camera Company in Manchester is good. I've also bought quite a lot of stuff from Mr Cad and Ffordes. The 6.50 Trip was in D.Palmer's in Bridport btw.
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Dog View Post
    RR, I've heard the Real Camera Company in Manchester is good. I've also bought quite a lot of stuff from Mr Cad and Ffordes. The 6.50 Trip was in D.Palmer's in Bridport btw.
    That was a steal. Whenever I looked in Palmer's window while on holidays, they always looked a bit pricey.

Shooter
    35mm
    Already in my possession, a Canonet QL19 with the sticky shutter problem. It was cheap and I kind of got it because I wanted a QL17 III but kept getting out bid. I did not realize it was was stuck and I'd have to spend time fixing it. I am not really the best person to fix these sorts of things. If I have to do more then basics, it ends up broken. lol.

Waiting for it to arrive, a Minolta Hi-Matic F and a Yashica Electro 35 GSN. I don't know if either work but I paid under $20 each shipped.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin