Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,536   Posts: 1,544,232   Online: 741

Page 76 of 110 FirstFirst ... 26667071727374757677787980818286 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Latest new (to me) camera...

Ancient Burke & James 4x5 press camera! $20, with a semi-working lens and a couple film holders. No light leaks, just needs new leatherette! The viewfinder and rangefinder were trashed, but looking at stripping it down and using it for climbing and backpacking. Rotating back is sweet!
    New-ish convert to film.
    Pentax MX for 35mm
    Bronica ETRS for 645

Shooter
    Multi Format

One I did not know about:

Good morning;

This week I found a Minolta camera I did not know existed. Yes, it came home with me. This one is the Minolta X-9; a plastic body with a microprocessor Aperture Priority shutter speed control system for the cloth focal plane shutter that runs from 1/1000 second out to 4 seconds, along with a fully manual mode with a "B" setting. It takes the Minolta ROKKOR manually focusing lenses in the Minolta SR-MC mount, but it does know about the SR-MD mount variant; the manual says do not lock the MD lens at the minimum aperture. You need to select the lens aperture setting yourself for the aperture priority system. I knew about the Minolta Maxxum 9 or Dynax 9 or Alpha 9; I have one of those. Somehow I just missed this simpler lighter weight model.

Yes, it is a plastic body, and it does feel like one. However, I am impressed with how well this little camera works.
    Enjoy;

Ralph Javins, Latte Land, Washington

When they ask you; "How many Mega Pixels you got in your camera?"
    just tell them; "I use activated silver bromide crystals tor my image storage media."

Shooter
    35mm
    Was given this FT and 55 P Micro Nikkor from my aunt last week. Her father was a photographer and this was his personal camera. Everything works well, already got a new seal kit and hope to get it cleaned up this week. This thing sure is a brick! My first Nikkormat, and I already know I am going to enjoy this one!

-Xander

Shooter
    35mm
    I got a free black Olympus OM-1 with Zuiko 50mm F=1.8 from a friend the other day.
    Nikon F, Nikkor-S 35mm F=2.8
    Gossen Luna Pro F

Shooter
    35mm
    With the addition of the waist level finder (FF-1) the set is now complete . . .

Well at least visually as I don't have the FA-1W which externally looks like the regular FA-1 except with wider diopter range.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Picked up a pristine Leica R3. You can tell it had a strap on it for just a few dasy, Other than that it is in perfect shape.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    This beautiful Agfa Optima-Parat half frame with Solinar 30/2.8 lens arrived in the mail today.

Agfa Optima-Parat by Greyscale3, on Flickr

Shooter
    35mm
    I think I'm done. Got an F2s black body this week (cherry, came with a 105/2.5 P.C, also cherry) for a lot less than it should have cost. Also got an Minolta XE-7 with no lens, but this is the first one I have gotten that actually works, meter and everything. That's pretty much everything I was looking for. I've got more cameras now than you can shake a stick at (if that's your idea of a good time.) No shortage of lenses, either. Seriously, I'm done.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    A Canon EXAuto from Belgium. The seals looked doubtful so I replaced them, then ran a film through and found it to be functioning perfectly. It's a slightly odd SLR with FP shutter, but only the lens front elements are interchangeable.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    A Minox LX for not too much. Now I need to find the tank/reel set and a film slitter.
    Those who know, shoot film

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin