Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,206   Posts: 1,531,827   Online: 905

Page 79 of 107 FirstFirst ... 29697374757677787980818283848589 ... LastLast

Shooter
    35mm
    A Nikon F manufactured in late 1971 with standard type 5 prism and a 35mm f/2.8 Nikkor-S.

Shooter
    35mm
    Minolta SRT 202, 45mm f/2, 135mm f/2.8, 80-200mm f/3.5.
    Going to shoot some film again after many years. Also continue with digital.
    Dan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    This morning I bought a Rollei 3.5F at a very good price from a local pawn shop complete, surprisingly, with a one year warranty. It seems to be working perfectly, but I still have to develop the roll that I have just put through it. Since it is around 25 years since I owned one I had forgotten what a pleasure it is to use the camera.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I was given a Canon sureshot yesterday by someone who has gone digital

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I just picked up an OM-2sp off that nameless auction site.
    I had one before, but the light meter was toast. This one promises to be perfect. I hope so. While I don't dislike the OM10 I use as a second body, I much perferred the feel of the 2sp.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Lamar View Post
    A Nikon F manufactured in late 1971 with standard type 5 prism and a 35mm f/2.8 Nikkor-S.
    That sounds identical to the Nikon F I picked up a few months ago. I love this machine.
    - Abram

35mm / 120

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I actually bought it several months ago at a car boot sale for six quid (GBP £6), but I ran test film, and was convinced that the bellows were perished, although I goofed with not enough developer stock in the tank. An Agfa Isolette I. Circa 1954, not particularly high quality lens, the budget of it's stable, but hey, a good condition folding medium format camera. I recently thought I'd give it another chance, and was surprised to find that the bellows were fine. Now it's replaced a Lubitel as my back up medium format camera to my Bronica SQ-A. Hey - it fits in a jacket pocket, and it's medium format. Great condition, pocketable 120. Certainly get's the looks on the street.

I was recently asked to sign a street petition, and to have my photo captured on an Iphone as I did so. I agreed, if they also took my photo with my camera. Imagine their eyes when the camera unfolded...

Other than that, last purchase was of a mint Olympus XA2 with A11 flash unit, in it's Olympus jewellry style case, from a charity shop for £6 again. Already had an XA2, but it was so pretty in that case.

Shooter
    Pinhole
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Next week I will get a Nikon F4s. Mine died some time ago, so I looked for a new one. I love to use this camera (look & feel).
    I hope it is in good working order, as promised.
    "Have fun and catch that light beam!"
    Bert from Holland
    my blog: http://thetoadmen.blogspot.nl
    my Linkedin pinhole group: http://tinyurl.com/pinholegroup

* I'm an analogue enthusiast, trying not to fall into the digital abyss.
    * My favorite cameras: Hasselblad SWC, Leica SL, Leica M7, Russian FKD 18x24, Bronica SQ-B and RF645, Rolleiflex T2, Nikon F4s, Agfa Clack and my pinhole cameras

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Today I bought a working Nikon FM just to get the 50mm F:1.8 series E. It's newer and cleaner than my current FM!

Took the broken 50/F:2.0 out to swap over the skyliight filter and found the problem, So today I went from zero working Nikon 50mm's to two.
    Tri-X in HC-110 forever.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    -Yesterday morning i bought a Leica R4s with Elmarit 35mm f2,8III and motor drive R4, trade with a nikon 85 1,8d.
    -I have in the past R3 and i am sad i sale, always i remember those filling when i pick up the camera to my eyes! Many camera past from me but no one can give the solid filling of a leica, a hand made excellence, even if you tern a knob you understand is something deferent.
    -I shoot a roll in the city and i develop to check and all is fine. Then i scan to see the quality that i miss all this years.. what a tonality and 3d look.. perfect balance of sharpness, not over corrected as japan lens with hards out of focus. I have now to find a good deal for a 60mm 2,8 makro, i have this in the past and is the best macro that i try.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin