Switch to English Language Passer en langue franšaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 73,877   Posts: 1,629,407   Online: 853

Page 82 of 127 FirstFirst ... 32727677787980818283848586878892 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Just bought a beautiful Nikon F2 Photomic with Nikkor-S 50mm F=1.4, and Nikkor-Q 135mm F=3.5 lenses. I like it so much that my F3HP is now on permanent loan to a close friend.
    Hasselblad 500C, Carl Zeiss Planar 80mm F=2.8C
    Mamiya RZ67 Professional, Mamiya-Sekor 110mm F=2.8

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by TheToadMen View Post
    Hi Søren,
    We're going to the isle of Funen. Is that near your place? I have to check in what town our house will be. See also my thread about visiting Denmark: http://www.apug.org/forums/forum189/...h-denmark.html
    We wanted something close to the sea. But as someone pointed out, anywhere in Denmark you are within 50 km from the sea.
    An interesting country it must be!!
    Bert from Holland
    I live about 100 km from the western end of Fuhnen, but will be close by in my holiday as my Grandfather's yacht is located in Kolding.

Indeed very interesting, hit me up on my mail where on the island you are staying: sorenhammer@msn.com

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
    S°ren Hammer
    - Konica T3N
    - Konica FS-1
    - Nikon F4s
    - Nikon F5
    - Nikon F801

Shooter
    35mm
    In response to the Canon thread and its material questions I grabbed a Canon AE-1 Program.Intially I was going to by junk bodies but decided that since I have a few lenses I would get a good user and shoot some film with it.
    APUG: F, F/FTN,F2,F2A,F2AS,F3,F3HP,FA,FE,FM,FM2,FE2,XK,XM,XD, XD-5,XD-7,XD-11,XE,XE-5,XE-7,SRT101,SRT102,XG9,XG7,XG1,XG-SE,XG-M,X700,OM-1,OM-1n,OM-2,OM-2n,OM-4,F-1,F-1N,AE-1P,R5,500C/M,SCII
    DPUG:D100,D200,D300

Shooter
    Multi Format
    A Balda Jubilette - 35 mm camera from very late 1930s. It has the focus scale in metres and no 'Made in Germany' so will be a late import to the UK (possibly a war-time acquisition by a British soldier in Germany in 1944/5?).

It has a Baltar lens - anyone any idea who made these for Balda?

Shooter
    35mm
    A chrome Konica FT-1 with a non-working batter holder/grip.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    G.A.S. is a horrible thing.

I did it again, despite the fact that I have two clean Nikon FM's (Chrome) and a black FE I drifted back to e-bay and bought a black FM last night.
    Last edited by Red Tractors; 04-02-2014 at 09:31 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    Tri-X in HC-110 forever.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Tractors View Post
    G.A.S. is a horrible thing.

I did it again, despite the fact that I have two clean Nikon FM's (Chrome) and a black FE I drifted back to e-bay and bought a black FM last night.
    I totally understand getting something you don't currently have. I even understand getting a backup of something you have an love. But why buy a third example of a camera? (Not trolling, honest question)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by MattKrull View Post
    I totally understand getting something you don't currently have. I even understand getting a backup of something you have an love. But why buy a third example of a camera? (Not trolling, honest question)
    I can't speak for anyone else, but for me it's parts. So long as the third, forth, etc. are cheap enough, I can be sure of having repair parts for a long time.
    Truzi

Shooter
    Multi Format
    One for color, one for B&W/spare, one backup.
    For a lot of cameras the only source of parts is an extra body.

Shooter
    35mm
    I have a couple answers.

1 I like black and chrome versions of each body I chose to add to my collection.
    2 I like to replace current bodies with examples in better condition, then the current one either goes for spare parts or for sale.
    3 With FM bodies there are varients to consider, 2XXXXXXXX series and 3XXXXXXX series black and chrome etc.
    4 sometimes the body comes with lenses or accessories that I want
    5 sometimes the price is too good to pass up

and last of all but not least

because we can

APUG: F, F/FTN,F2,F2A,F2AS,F3,F3HP,FA,FE,FM,FM2,FE2,XK,XM,XD, XD-5,XD-7,XD-11,XE,XE-5,XE-7,SRT101,SRT102,XG9,XG7,XG1,XG-SE,XG-M,X700,OM-1,OM-1n,OM-2,OM-2n,OM-4,F-1,F-1N,AE-1P,R5,500C/M,SCII
    DPUG:D100,D200,D300

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  Ś   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin