Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,897   Posts: 1,584,337   Online: 834

Page 87 of 118 FirstFirst ... 37778182838485868788899091929397 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    An Ex/EX+ (KEHese) MD-4 picked up for $6.01 USD on that site, by an individual who either failed to establish a "reserve price," wasn't familiar with the idea, or who hoped to attract interest by not doing so. With an MK-1 attached, the drive will be paired with an F3P, expected to arrive sometime near the end of next week.
    An assortment of F-series Nikons (F to F6, excluding the F4) with quite a few Nikkors, a pair of M6s with some Leitz glass, a pair of 500c/ms with a wide range of Zeiss optics and, just to help keep Duracell solvent, a D800.

Favourite films: (1). KE ("Kodachrome Era"): 35mm: PKM25 and PKR64, HP5/Tri-X; 120: PKR64, PanF, FP4. (2). PKE ("Post-Kodachrome Era"): (a) 35mm: E100G, HP5 Plus/Tri-X and Delta 3200; (b) 120: E100G, PanF Plus, FP4 Plus, TMax 100.

Shooter
    35mm
    Mine was a Zenit 12xp for my birthday last year but that was a present. I can't remember when I last bought one. I did go through a stage of manic camera buying a while back, think I had about 20 ish at the most. I miss the excitement of getting a new one.

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    You should fit right in here then! I found an Olympus Trip for 6 Great British pounds a few weeks back....what a blag
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I know this is the 35mm sub forum, but....

Today I bought a Bronica S2a, with 75 and 50mm Nikkors, Extension Bellows, L Hand Grip, reversing ring and 2 backs - all with original packing (including the little plastic bags from inside the boxes!).

Quite happy with my purchase!

Shooter
    Pinhole
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by hoffy View Post
    I know this is the 35mm sub forum, but....

Today I bought a Bronica S2a, with 75 and 50mm Nikkors, Extension Bellows, L Hand Grip, reversing ring and 2 backs - all with original packing (including the little plastic bags from inside the boxes!).

Quite happy with my purchase!
    Very nice set! You're gonna have a lot of fun with it.

BTW: this forum isn't solely about 35 mm. All MF is frequently present and welcome, even LF. As long as it is analogue?

Bert from Holland
    http://thetoadmen.blogspot.nl
    "Have fun and catch that light beam!"
    Bert from Holland
    my blog: http://thetoadmen.blogspot.nl
    my Linkedin pinhole group: http://tinyurl.com/pinholegroup

* I'm an analogue enthusiast, trying not to fall into the digital abyss.
    * My favorite cameras: Nikon S2, Hasselblad SWC, Leica SL, Leica M7, Russian FKD 18x24, Bronica SQ-B and RF645, Rolleiflex T, Nikon F4s, Olympus Pen FT, Agfa Clack and my pinhole cameras.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I think the reference was to the fact that this thread is in the 35mm Camera sub-forum.
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MattKing View Post
    I think the reference was to the fact that this thread is in the 35mm Camera sub-forum.
    Exactly!

Shooter
    Pinhole
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MattKing View Post
    I'm using an iPad with the Tapatalk app. This app doesn't show the name of the sub-forum the thread is in. Only the title of the thread itself.

Bert from Holland
    http://thetoadmen.blogspot.nl
    "Have fun and catch that light beam!"
    Bert from Holland
    my blog: http://thetoadmen.blogspot.nl
    my Linkedin pinhole group: http://tinyurl.com/pinholegroup

* I'm an analogue enthusiast, trying not to fall into the digital abyss.
    * My favorite cameras: Nikon S2, Hasselblad SWC, Leica SL, Leica M7, Russian FKD 18x24, Bronica SQ-B and RF645, Rolleiflex T, Nikon F4s, Olympus Pen FT, Agfa Clack and my pinhole cameras.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Thanks to BradleyK, I just received an almost EX grade F5 for a C-note. Has a couple minor paint wear marks, a slightly chewed up MS-30 battery clip, and a small dimple in the rubberized covering below the self-timer LED. Actually wound up selling him my EX+ grade F3P with drive, and some other items for it and $520. Would've been $620, if I hadn't received the F5 (and a standard F3 back for my current BGN grade F3P) in trade.

FT3 arrives on Monday. Last item I need source is a donor camera with an unmodified casting for my FM2n, so I can get rid of the previous owner's copyright notch next to the shutter curtain area.

-J
    APUG: F2AS x2, F, FM2n, Nikomat FTn
    DPUG: D200
    Nikkors: 18-70/3.5-4.5G AF-S DX (f/D200), 20/3.5 UD, 24/2.8 AI, 50/2 AI, 50/1.4 AI, 50/1.4 S, 55/2.8 Micro AIS, 85/1.8 K, 135/3.5 QC

My FB - My flickr stream
    My SmugMug

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Pic of the "new" FT2, the F3P, and Bradley's old camera...

-J
    APUG: F2AS x2, F, FM2n, Nikomat FTn
    DPUG: D200
    Nikkors: 18-70/3.5-4.5G AF-S DX (f/D200), 20/3.5 UD, 24/2.8 AI, 50/2 AI, 50/1.4 AI, 50/1.4 S, 55/2.8 Micro AIS, 85/1.8 K, 135/3.5 QC

My FB - My flickr stream
    My SmugMug

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin