Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,536   Posts: 1,544,245   Online: 737

Page 90 of 110 FirstFirst ... 408084858687888990919293949596100 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I just picked up a clean Minolta SRT102 with late model 50mm f1.4 MC Rokkor-PG and 28mm f2.5 MC Rookor SI.
    Liberated from a thrift store. I had to buy it so no one else would =]
    -Though honestly, I've never been into minolta. So it may be off to the auction block soon.
    Go not to the elves for counsel, for they will say both yes and no.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Just managed to grab a beautiful little Contax S2b and a lovely old Contax Preview. I can't wait to bung in some film, grab a couple of Planars and check the shutters....

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by darinwc View Post
    I just picked up a clean Minolta SRT102 with late model 50mm f1.4 MC Rokkor-PG and 28mm f2.5 MC Rookor SI.
    Liberated from a thrift store. I had to buy it so no one else would =]
    -Though honestly, I've never been into minolta. So it may be off to the auction block soon.
    I like the SRT cameras - basic and rugged. I'd keep if I were you. That 1.4 Rokkor will make a fine B&W lens. The only downside is that you'll have to use a Wiencell battery for the meter.

Shooter
    35mm
    Last week I bought a Petri 7S which needs shutter work. It's in perfect shape and has the original lens cap and case. I bought it for $10.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The mailman brought a new Voightlander Avus to me today! Very excited! Seems to be in very good condition, but needs quite a bit of cleaning. Hope to get to play with it soon to really check the light tightness of the bellows.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Got a Nikon Pronea 6 and a Pronea S right here at APUG a few weeks ago. Just starting to shoot with them now. They have a nice feel to them. Seems like well designed bodies and the 6 has tons of features too.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Art

Shooter
    35mm
    My fourth Bronica SQ-A is on its way. It will be coming with a crank, a battery cover and a focusing screen. I need to stock up on PX-28s.

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    Fuji GA645zi

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Black F2 with the unfortunately rare DE-1 prism. Thankfully it didn't cost me a fortune!
    - Abram

35mm / 120

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    A coworker just last week sold me his late uncle's Argus C3 (1948 according to serial). This makes my fifth one of these beasties! I find them adorable and addictive.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin