Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,884   Posts: 1,520,550   Online: 928

Page 91 of 102 FirstFirst ... 418185868788899091929394959697101 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi.
    I've just received a wonderful Retina IIa
    I've already loaded a t-max 100 ;-)

Regards from Spain

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I just got a dignette for $7 cdn. It is in beautiful cosmetic condition but the shutter is stiff and the aperture blades seem stuck closed. I hope I can get it working. I suppose a 7 dollar camera is a good first project in case I blow it. lol
    Photography addict with a serious case of GAS. Several 35mm cameras including a Pentax P3, A Nikon FM, Canon T70, and two FEDs (3 &5) A Koni Omega Rapid 100, Kiev 6C, Richter Reflecta II, Lubitel 166, ATOMS AIGLON, Ciro Flex.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I found a Retina IIIc with the Heligon f2, everready case, 35mm and 80mm lens elements with the plastic cases, and the viewfinder for those two elements, all in beautiful condition. The rangefinder is bright, shutter speeds sound about right, and the cosmetics of all are excellent. At the same shop I bought a dry-mount press in good condition. Happy camper, am I!

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Shooter
    Pinhole
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Mamiya RB67 with 4 lenses. A beautiful camera to see and to handle. I'm loading my first film ....
    "Have fun and catch that light beam!"
    Bert from Holland
    my blog: http://thetoadmen.blogspot.nl
    my Linkedin pinhole group: http://tinyurl.com/pinholegroup

* I'm an analogue enthusiast, trying not to fall into the digital abyss.
    * My favorite cameras: Hasselblad SWC, Leica SL, Leica M7, Russian FKD 18x24, Bronica SQ-B and RF645, Rolleiflex T2, Nikon F4s, Agfa Clack and my pinhole cameras

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Waiting on what appears to be a nice Argus C3 and a Yashica 44. I've got about 30 rolls of 127 and I wanted to shoot it in something other than a Brownie.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by nbagno View Post
    Fuji GA645zi

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    I bought a used 645zi 11 years ago, it was my first MF camera. It's a beautiful camera. Over the past few years the LCD has finally reached a point where it's unreadable (a very common issue on this camera). Fortunately there is a workaround so that you can set the iso, so all is good except I can't tell how many shots are left.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

MY OLD MAMIYA 220

A friend just gave me back a Mamiya 220 I sold him about 30 yrs ago. It needs a CLA any suggestions on who to use? I can't wait to shoot with this thing again it was one of my favorites. Some of my best was shot with it, the Pentax 645 I bought to replace it just never had the same fun to it.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Just won Voigtländer Bessa RF 6x9 with Skopar lens for €90.
    OM-1n: Do I need to own a Leica?
    Rolleicord Va: Humble.
    Holga 120GFN: Amazingly simple yet it produces outstanding negatives to print.

the villages .centralflorida,USA and Germany
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by John Bragg View Post
    Attachment 67347My new old camera. I fitted new seals today, thanks to Jon Goodman's kit again, and its now ready for action and loaded with Tri-X.
    a Mamiya 6 and it paid for itself through picture sales from the first trip to France1GREAT CAMERA;SPECTACULAR LENSES 50,75and 150mmm.
    Regards

Ralph W. Lambrecht
    www.darkroomagic.comrorrlambrec@ymail.com[/URL]
    www.waybeyondmonochrome.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin