Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,824   Posts: 1,581,978   Online: 860

Page 99 of 117 FirstFirst ... 498993949596979899100101102103104105109 ... LastLast

Shooter
    35mm

Totally manual Nikormat FT-3 Tank

I bought this for $20 at antique shop just because all the different manual shutter speeds worked
    and it had a nice Nikor 28mm AIS lens. This thing must have gears and wheels spinning around
    inside from the sound it makes when you select from 1 second all the way to 1 /1000th of a second.

I have not put a battery into it yet to see if the meter works but the mechanics of the shutter
    totally blows me away. I could see myself purchasing a separate light meter and using
    this camera totally manually if I find that I can buy film and have it developed for a reasonable
    cost. This camera should function for at least another hundred years. It seems like a tank
    and is very heavy giving a very rugged impression.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    just arrived, just cla'd baby graflex ( 2x3 ) with original case
    and wind -23- back

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Olympus XA3 in as-new condition. Picked up for £12 off eBay. Running a test roll of £1 AGFA 400 through it to make sure it's firing okay. Love the feel in the hand and how portable the little guy is. A very clever bit of kit.

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    Impulse buy, local camera store had a used Olympus Epic stylus 35mm on the shelf. Non Zoom version.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Just got my Pentax KX bought from a fellow member. Its in beautiful shape, just a few rubs on the base plate, works perfectly and has been CLA'd by Eric, who is the Pentax go-to guy. What a pleasure to use a mechanical shutter, as preventec47 noted. All the lovely mechanical sounds.......

And this beauty, with viewfinder call out of shutter speed, judas window for aperture, DOF preview and mirror lockup (and meter switch and battery check button_ was cheaper than the typical K 1000, because of the demand for that camera for courses. Ah, well.....

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Polaroid 440. Non working.... Sigh....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Shooter
    35mm

My newest Minolta. . .

is an X 700, given to me by an acquaintence. My first Minolta had been a SRT 101--she was very sweet, unfortunately, a casualty of meeting up & living with a jerk!

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Not 35 mm, but Picked up a (what appears) to be a fully working Yashica-Mat EM for around 10 bucks.

Shooter
    35mm
    A second Minolta X-9.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Leica CL, Canon P, and a Konica Autoreflex TC. It was an interesting week two weeks ago for me.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin