Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 76,361   Posts: 1,682,823   Online: 1037
      
Page 101 of 128 FirstFirst ... 51919596979899100101102103104105106107111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1276
  1. #1001
    alienmeatsack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Oklahoma, USA
    Shooter
    35mm
    Posts
    168
    My latest purchases are a lovely Rollei 35 (Tessar/Singapore) and an Olympus Trip 35.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_n94mu2JtAI1qb6vflo1_500.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	52.8 KB 
ID:	91652
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_n94mu2JtAI1qb6vflo2_500.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	54.9 KB 
ID:	91653

    Both shoot well and I am really digging the Rollei 35, it's cute and fun.

  2. #1002
    womble's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Hertfordshire
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    3
    Zeiss Ikon Nettar 518/16 from the local charity shop. I've run a roll of Portra through it... no light leaks and everything working fine. I'm very pleased!

    K.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nettar-3.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	346.9 KB 
ID:	91659

  3. #1003
    MattKrull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    216
    Quote Originally Posted by womble View Post
    Zeiss Ikon Nettar 518/16 from the local charity shop. I've run a roll of Portra through it... no light leaks and everything working fine. I'm very pleased!

    K.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nettar-3.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	346.9 KB 
ID:	91659
    Very nice.

    If you can get used to that miniscule viewfinder (or better, drop a similar fov Vf on the top) it is a heck of a camera. I had one similar (517/16 w/ 75mm F4.5 lens). I only ran two rolls of film through it because the vf was just just such a pain for my eyes, and I never got on as well with the scale focus as I had hoped (my plan had been to use it for landscapes where I'd just leave it at infinity). But, my goodness, those two rolls were so sharp. It may be a simple lens, but what a lens. I hope it takes many fine pictures for you, and starts even more interesting conversations.

  4. #1004

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Glass View Post
    Welcome to APUG
    \

    Thank you

  5. #1005
    aRolleiBrujo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Modesto California
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Posts
    780
    Not a camera, but a part, to complete it, my metered prism for my Pentacon Six TL 6X6 film camera with that groovy vintage German, zebra striped Zeiss lens, oh yeah baby!

    20140429_141141 by a.rodriguezpix, on Flickr



    $metered prism for cameras Pentacon Six by a.rodriguezpix, on Flickr

  6. #1006
    aRolleiBrujo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Modesto California
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Posts
    780
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Buffington View Post
    \

    Thank you
    Hey, Hi John, it is I, a.Rodriguezpix I used to post at that other place, lol! Nice to see you here too! I miss posting my Polaroid pictures under the film subsection, but, alas, I was naughty for self defending myself xD
    Wish I had a chance to clear my name, but, oh well. Anyhow, I have been gather the caffenol ingredients, and I am on my way to shooting 120 film via my Pentacon Six TL and caffenol developing!

    20140429_141218 by a.rodriguezpix, on Flickr

  7. #1007

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Connecticut, USA
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Posts
    8,093
    Images
    228
    How old does it have to be to be "new-old" if bought used, can it have been made last year?

  8. #1008
    aRolleiBrujo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Modesto California
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Posts
    780
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneNYC View Post
    How old does it have to be to be "new-old" if bought used, can it have been made last year?
    Heck, I'd say yeah sure why not, but, I think analog would assume the vintage years, and the old new, being, just that! Hey, are you not from that other place too? Don't you recall me, mr. Rebel aka a.rodriguezpix falesly accused of hooliganism xD

  9. #1009

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Connecticut, USA
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Posts
    8,093
    Images
    228
    Quote Originally Posted by aRolleiBrujo View Post
    Heck, I'd say yeah sure why not, but, I think analog would assume the vintage years, and the old new, being, just that! Hey, are you not from that other place too? Don't you recall me, mr. Rebel aka a.rodriguezpix falesly accused of hooliganism xD
    Not sure what you mean about the hooliganism, I don't remember you I guess haha.

    Well then, my new-"old" camera I got barely used...

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406265262.154014.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	423.1 KB 
ID:	91745
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406265281.772327.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	420.7 KB 
ID:	91746
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406265294.803561.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	517.9 KB 
ID:	91747

    Chamonix 8x10

  10. #1010
    aRolleiBrujo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Modesto California
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Posts
    780
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneNYC View Post
    Not sure what you mean about the hooliganism, I don't remember you I guess haha.

    Well then, my new-"old" camera I got barely used...

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406265262.154014.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	423.1 KB 
ID:	91745
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406265281.772327.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	420.7 KB 
ID:	91746
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406265294.803561.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	517.9 KB 
ID:	91747

    Chamonix 8x10
    Holy 8X10 camera man! Its cool, I was a small enity there, and by hooliganism, I meant I spoke in my own defense, when a few bored folks, with tht almighty high feedback, decided to rant and rave, and eventually reported me to mr Fred himself. after a few warnings, and my inability to accept the accused malice, mr miranda decided to take action, and permanently fix me. xD ahh, if only mr. imagemaster palyed fair xD

    Cool, camera, I wish I could try one, especially with a nice Polaroid back, oh, those 8X10's!

    http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1303801/0

    https://www.google.com/#q=a.rodriguezpix


    a.rollei.brujo.rodriguez666-8 by a.rodriguezpix, on Flickr



 

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:



Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin