Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 74,474   Posts: 1,644,319   Online: 1030

Page 23 of 128 FirstFirst ... 13171819202122232425262728293373123 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    In March I got a Nikon F2AS. It's in the UK being overhauled by Sover Wong. Looking forward to getting it back.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Nikon F2AS.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	213.6 KB 
ID:	70654
    Bill

Pentax 645, Pentax ME Super
    Kiev 4,
    Praktica LB,
    Minolta SRT 102, SRT 202
    Canon TX and looking for an A1
    many Nikons-F2 eye level F2AS N90s, F4E, N2000, N6000, N6006, Nikomat FTN, N5005

Shooter
    35mm
    Sover rebuilt the DP-3 finder for My F2SB. I just got it back last week. It works great now, all the jitters and erratic responses are gone, very smooth operation. I have two frames left on the first roll. I have a DP-1 I will be sending to him soon to get a full rebuild and his new CdS cells installed. My two F2 bodies seem to be in good operating condition but if I ever have an issue with them I would not hesitate for one second to send them to him.

Quote Originally Posted by f/16 View Post
    In March I got a Nikon F2AS. It's in the UK being overhauled by Sover Wong. Looking forward to getting it back.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Nikon F2AS.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	213.6 KB 
ID:	70654

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Bought myself another Exakta camera - an Exa 500. These things are proving to be addictive.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Baby Brownie. My first-ever camera; found it in the house (as a kid of 9 or 10) and somehow managed to scrounge the $0.27 necessary to acquire a roll of Verichrome. The rests is history.

What with Efke 127 still available from Freestyle, (I neglected to ask how much they had left) I am on a minor sentimental journey. A rather decent picture-taker, as I recall.

That bakelite box did not take kindly to being dropped. (the ultimate demise of mine ...) I have found it difficult to find one that does not have one or more chips where the two halves join. Can be taped, of course, but it takes a little of the shine off it.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by dmschnute View Post
    Baby Brownie. My first-ever camera; found it in the house (as a kid of 9 or 10) and somehow managed to scrounge the $0.27 necessary to acquire a roll of Verichrome. The rests is history.

What with Efke 127 still available from Freestyle, (I neglected to ask how much they had left) I am on a minor sentimental journey. A rather decent picture-taker, as I recall.

That bakelite box did not take kindly to being dropped. (the ultimate demise of mine ...) I have found it difficult to find one that does not have one or more chips where the two halves join. Can be taped, of course, but it takes a little of the shine off it.
    Ah, but those chips and cracks could give you that "precious Lomography look." WooHoo!

Just kidding. I wish 127 were more readily available and CHEAPER!

Shooter
    35mm
    Picked a NIB Canon A-1 w/ 50mm f1.8, winder, and flash back in March. Takes beautiful pics and is a treat shoot.

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Bought me a Canon EOS IX (APS SLR) in EX+++ state. The first one I ever saw
    But without lens.

I even have not got any EF lens. Never used a autofocus SLR either.
    Except for placing next to my other stuff, I got no idea what to do with it...

Shooter
    35mm
    Got a Nikon F5 and 50mm F1.4D as a birthday gift Nice to have a true professional body!

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by arctica1963 View Post
    Got a Nikon F5 and 50mm F1.4D as a birthday gift Nice to have a true professional body!
    Congrats! I want that for my birthday too!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    A Yashica TL Super, with an Auto Yashinon DX 50/2 lens. Don't know if the meter works, the shutter works at all speeds - that is, it doesn't cap. Cosmetically pretty nice, the seals are goo. Cost $2.15.

Has anyone out there used one?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin