Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 76,362   Posts: 1,682,848   Online: 971

Page 58 of 128 FirstFirst ... 8485253545556575859606162636468108 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I've just received from the UK a Canon TX in good condition and fully working, though yet to be tested with film.

Shooter
    35mm
    Rolleiflex SL35M, SL35E, Kodak Retinette 1A, Zeiss Ikon Nettar 515/16

Shooter
    35mm
    Was looking for an MB-20 for an F4S I bought a while back. I found one on the 'Bay for $100, but the guy had all kinds of payment restrictions that I couldn't meet, so I checked KEH. For $150, not much more than the 'Bay MB-20, they had a BGN F4. MB-20 with a $50 camera body! Ordered.

@Nikon Collector Funny, I just got my first roll back from a Nettar which was found at the dump and given to me. It's a nice little camera, and the images it produces are quite good. I just need to get better at judging distance. Either that, or shoot at f/16 all the time!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Leica MDa. Was attached to a Leitz Reprovit IIa which has a Leitz Wetzlar 50/4.5 Focotar-2. My hopes (for after the holidays) are to get a wide angle lens or two with the appropriate finders so I can use the MDa off the copy stand.

Shooter
    35mm
    My last three were a Canon AE-1P, a T-70, and another AE-1P. I do not know why. I already have a black AE-1P but liked the silver one I've used, so I got it, with lenses and flash for a hundred USD. It was "like new" according to the seller, Yeah... about that... not so much. Viewfinder was cracked and the battery door broke. I reported it to the seller and he refunded $40. So off I went to find another silver body and I came across this T-70 outfit I couldn't pass up, for $50. At the same time a silver AE-1P in "near mint" condition was closing, for $50. So I bid on and won both. On Thanksgiving day I decided to try my hand at swapping the viewfinder of the defective AE-1P since it did seem to work and I had a non-P AE-1 in my junk camera bin. Much to my surprise and following the looscanons.com website tutorial, I not only got the top cover off, and viewfinder replaced, but actually got the thing back together. It's not easy due to a couple c-shaped washer thingies you got to be sure go on right. I should have done the door too, but didn't know about it until after I put the cover back on. So super glue took care of that. So I ended up, after a couple hours work, with a fully functional working AE-1P with a clear viewfinder. When the other gear arrived I was happy with them too. They are nice picture takers, all. The near mint AE-1P was pretty nice, maybe not mint, but nice. I just don't love it as much as the one I fixed.
    In life you only get one great dog, one great car, and one great woman. Pet the dog. Drive the car. Make love to the woman. Don't mix them up.

Shooter
    35mm
    Minolta Electro Shot - just bought it today for $25. Nearly perfect with original lens cap and case. I have to order a battery to replace the mercury RM1. It has a Seiko Electronic Shutter. It looks like a cross between a Minolta HiMatic 7 and a Yashica Electro 35 although it's a bit smaller and lighter than either. Has a very cool feel to it.

It's identical to this:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	minolta_electro_shot.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	146.8 KB 
ID:	78398

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Here comes my little Minox 35EL! I have always wanted one of these, and now I have bought one off ebay. I hope it works as described!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Wanting a pocket size camera to carry with me anywhere and everywhere, I bought a Minox 35EL around 1977 and used it regularly until 2003. I probably shot more images with it than any other camera during that time. It was a delight to use.

Some who have owned various Minox 35 models found them to be unreliable, but mine never failed me.

Shooter
    35mm
    I like the 35EL. I don't own one but maybe someday. Congrats.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Half plate Houghton Triple Victo. In need of some TLC, but complete with tripod, and plate holders!
    Steve

"You don't need eyes to see, you need vision" - Maxi Jazz

Website

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin