Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 75,784   Posts: 1,671,347   Online: 1081
      
Page 68 of 128 FirstFirst ... 18586263646566676869707172737478118 ... LastLast
Results 671 to 680 of 1276
  1. #671

    Join Date
    May 2013
    Shooter
    35mm
    Posts
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by spacer View Post
    Bronica ETRS, with an AEII prism finder, a 50/2.8 lens, and two backs: a 120 and a Polaroid. Seems to be in fine shape too. Soon I'll have a battery,
    but the default unpowered shutter sounds crisp.

    eBay: $150

    Woot!
    That is a great camera at a very good price. I enjoy using mine. I hope to use it more this year.

  2. #672
    spacer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Alabama, USA
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    216
    Images
    3
    I've never used a Polaroid back, and probably wouldn't have bothered to buy one separately, but I ordered some Fuji pack film that should fit, and will that a try.
    Then, given the price of the stuff, it'll be back to b&w 120 for me.

  3. #673

    Join Date
    May 2013
    Shooter
    35mm
    Posts
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by spacer View Post
    I've never used a Polaroid back, and probably wouldn't have bothered to buy one separately, but I ordered some Fuji pack film that should fit, and will that a try.
    Then, given the price of the stuff, it'll be back to b&w 120 for me.
    Yes I did consider the Polaroid back but when I investigated it seemed the images were very small. I would be interested to know what you think of it.

  4. #674

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Posts
    40
    An early (well 1965) russian Chaika 1. A fun all-mechanical half-frame camera for 35 mm film. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chajka-1.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	744.3 KB 
ID:	80229

  5. #675

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Kentucky
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Posts
    274
    Pieces of a "Rochester Premo". No you woun't see it on the auction site as Heirloom Collectable Vintage etc.

  6. #676
    AstroZon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Shooter
    35mm
    Posts
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by emjo View Post
    An early (well 1965) russian Chaika 1. A fun all-mechanical half-frame camera for 35 mm film. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chajka-1.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	744.3 KB 
ID:	80229
    I've definitely never seen one of those before. It looks like they took cues from an Olympus Pen.

  7. #677

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Iowa
    Shooter
    35mm
    Posts
    661
    Images
    25
    Yashica-Mat

  8. #678
    AstroZon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Shooter
    35mm
    Posts
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by elcabezagrande View Post
    Yashica-Mat
    I used to use a Yashica Mat-124 often for portrait work, although it wasn't my camera. Where did you get yours?

  9. #679

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Iowa
    Shooter
    35mm
    Posts
    661
    Images
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by AstroZon View Post
    I used to use a Yashica Mat-124 often for portrait work, although it wasn't my camera. Where did you get yours?
    I found it on eBay. It is the basic non-metered Yashic-Mat, not the 124.

  10. #680

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    91
    Images
    6
    Here are some pictures of what I have been collecting. Not much before the late 60s. Except for the Vivitar 220/SL and the Yashica FX3, I pretty much use all of them. Seems somehow blasphemous to tke the picture of them with one of my digitals.

    Joel
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails all.jpg   right.jpg   center.jpg   left.jpg  



 

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:



Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin