Switch to English Language Passer en langue franšaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 74,554   Posts: 1,646,456   Online: 876

Page 72 of 128 FirstFirst ... 22626667686970717273747576777882122 ... LastLast

Shooter
    35mm

OM-2n

I'm in love with an Olympus OM-2n and 50/1.4. The viewfinder is like sitting in an IMax theater.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Regular Rod View Post
    Critereon View by Gundlach-Manhattan Optical Co. Whole-Plate size.

RR
    Took a while to get a lens and panel organised but it works with no light leaks, so now I need to clean it a bit inside...

RR

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    One good thing about digital is that I can now afford cameras I never could before. My last purchases over a year ago now, were a Canon F1 and a Leicaflex SL. Nikon is my main 135 system, but these 2 are classic.
    My blog / photo website: http://frankfoto.jimdo.com/

Openly biased and unabashedly
    pro film and wet darkroom

Shooter
    Multi Format
    It's not a new camera I've had it for more than 20 years, but I collected one of my Canon New F1's from being serviced this week for the first time since I bought it, and it now looks and feels like a new one.
    Ben

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format

Granny taken on a Trip

Olympus Trip in near mint condition for 6 squids 50.
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by benjiboy View Post
    It's not a new camera I've had it for more than 20 years, but I collected one of my Canon New F1's from being serviced this week for the first time since I bought it, and it now looks and feels like a new one.
    We used to have a brilliant camera repair man in Sheffield but he is retired now. Where did you get your F1 serviced please?

RR

Shooter
    35mm
    I picked up an Olympus OM 2n with 50mm 1.4 lens for 7.99 us, yesterday at a Salvation Army store. It looks rough but it meters right on and everything else works. J

Shooter
    35mm
    Was looking through the local CL and spotted a low priced ad titled Minolta accessories and curiously looked to find a low res shot of what looked like filters and such but buried in it look like possibly an XK finder - or perhaps I was wishing it was. So I arranged to pick up the box of stuff and was pleasantly surprised to see it was an XK Waist Level finder and a High Magnification finder - both with caps. Both look unused outside and inside! It's a great compliment to the AE and AE-S finders I already have.

Adding new finders makes it a new old camera to me . . .

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Great find Les, and a fine outfit.
    Ben

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks Ben for as you know with these types of cameras, sometimes the accessories cost even more than the bodies!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  Ś   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin