Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 76,311   Posts: 1,681,880   Online: 768

Page 75 of 128 FirstFirst ... 25656970717273747576777879808185125 ... LastLast

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    This will be my newest camera ever; a Nikon F100. I'm waiting for the mail to deliver it. I love digital, I was able to get the F100 for about $1200 less than what I would have paid 12 years ago.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Dog View Post
    Olympus Trip in near mint condition for 6 squids 50.
    Great buy! Where would you recommend I look for similar?

RR

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    RR, I've heard the Real Camera Company in Manchester is good. I've also bought quite a lot of stuff from Mr Cad and Ffordes. The 6.50 Trip was in D.Palmer's in Bridport btw.
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Dog View Post
    RR, I've heard the Real Camera Company in Manchester is good. I've also bought quite a lot of stuff from Mr Cad and Ffordes. The 6.50 Trip was in D.Palmer's in Bridport btw.
    That was a steal. Whenever I looked in Palmer's window while on holidays, they always looked a bit pricey.

Shooter
    35mm
    Already in my possession, a Canonet QL19 with the sticky shutter problem. It was cheap and I kind of got it because I wanted a QL17 III but kept getting out bid. I did not realize it was was stuck and I'd have to spend time fixing it. I am not really the best person to fix these sorts of things. If I have to do more then basics, it ends up broken. lol.

Waiting for it to arrive, a Minolta Hi-Matic F and a Yashica Electro 35 GSN. I don't know if either work but I paid under $20 each shipped.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Latest new (to me) camera...

Ancient Burke & James 4x5 press camera! $20, with a semi-working lens and a couple film holders. No light leaks, just needs new leatherette! The viewfinder and rangefinder were trashed, but looking at stripping it down and using it for climbing and backpacking. Rotating back is sweet!
    New-ish convert to film.
    Pentax MX for 35mm
    Bronica ETRS for 645

Shooter
    Multi Format

One I did not know about:

Good morning;

This week I found a Minolta camera I did not know existed. Yes, it came home with me. This one is the Minolta X-9; a plastic body with a microprocessor Aperture Priority shutter speed control system for the cloth focal plane shutter that runs from 1/1000 second out to 4 seconds, along with a fully manual mode with a "B" setting. It takes the Minolta ROKKOR manually focusing lenses in the Minolta SR-MC mount, but it does know about the SR-MD mount variant; the manual says do not lock the MD lens at the minimum aperture. You need to select the lens aperture setting yourself for the aperture priority system. I knew about the Minolta Maxxum 9 or Dynax 9 or Alpha 9; I have one of those. Somehow I just missed this simpler lighter weight model.

Yes, it is a plastic body, and it does feel like one. However, I am impressed with how well this little camera works.
    Enjoy;

Ralph Javins, Latte Land, Washington

When they ask you; "How many Mega Pixels you got in your camera?"
    just tell them; "I use activated silver bromide crystals tor my image storage media."

Shooter
    35mm
    Was given this FT and 55 P Micro Nikkor from my aunt last week. Her father was a photographer and this was his personal camera. Everything works well, already got a new seal kit and hope to get it cleaned up this week. This thing sure is a brick! My first Nikkormat, and I already know I am going to enjoy this one!

-Xander

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I got a free black Olympus OM-1 with Zuiko 50mm F=1.8 from a friend the other day.
    Mamiya 645/Mamiya-Sekor 80mm F=2.8C, Canon FTb/Canon 50mm F=1.4, Polaroid 450.

Shooter
    35mm
    With the addition of the waist level finder (FF-1) the set is now complete . . .

Well at least visually as I don't have the FA-1W which externally looks like the regular FA-1 except with wider diopter range.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin