Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,880   Posts: 1,520,492   Online: 814

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Trask View Post
    To the list I'd add Jack Nicholson in "Chinatown" using a screw-mount Leica to take surveillance photos of Faye Dunaway's sister/daughter.
    Oh no, way to spoil the ending! Next thing you're going to tell us is that Rosebud is a sled!

Regarding Ms. Scarlet Jo, I thought that was her personal camera?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by sharperstill View Post
    Attachment 68291

Dream combination!
    Meh! I don't know if this picture is from a movie or is just her out taking pictures. It just seems so predictable. Pretty, trendy woman with an high end camera. I like Scarjo ok, she's a fine actor, and sure, whatever Leica she is carrying is I'm sure a great camera, but this photo would have so much more impact for me if she was carrying a Leica IIIf maybe, or a Nikon F, or whatever vintage camera you'd like to see her with. Then you would know for sure she's using FILM!
    Would be so much more, well, sexy! or at least more interesting.
    Just my opinion.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin