Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,646   Posts: 1,481,266   Online: 738

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nikon FE update

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    How your mirror slap in that FE? I've been considering one for a bit now and am on the line.
    W.A. Crider

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by waynecrider View Post
    How your mirror slap in that FE? I've been considering one for a bit now and am on the line.
    If the foam is good, mirror noise is on par with other cameras in the series.The FE on self timer mode raises the mirror before the shutter actuates, poor mans MLU- or smart mans MLU- take your pick.
    Try one you'll like it, trust me.
    APUG: F, F/FTN,F2,F2A,F2AS,F3,F3HP,FA,FE,FM,FM2,FE2,XK,XM,XD, XD-5,XD-7,XD-11,XE,XE-5,XE-7,SRT101,SRT102,XG9,XG7,XG1,XG-SE,XG-M,X700,OM-1,OM-1n,OM-2,OM-2n,OM-4,F-1,F-1N,R5,500C/M,SCII
    DPUG:D100,D200,D300

Shooter
    Medium Format
    It's a wonderful little camera. Took it out again this weekend and shot some images of Free comic book day at local shop. Aweome stuff. It was funny too.. I was trying to be stealthy and snap a guy reading a news paper in the local greasy spoon place, he caught me and proceeeded to rip me a new A--! So the shutter isn't the quietest in the world. Really thinking of getting MD12 winder. I think it will look on it. Pretty cheap on Fleabay.

Todd

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by ToddB View Post
    It's a wonderful little camera. Took it out again this weekend and shot some images of Free comic book day at local shop. Aweome stuff. It was funny too.. I was trying to be stealthy and snap a guy reading a news paper in the local greasy spoon place, he caught me and proceeeded to rip me a new A--! So the shutter isn't the quietest in the world. Really thinking of getting MD12 winder. I think it will look on it. Pretty cheap on Fleabay.

Todd
    yeah but those geeks only see the light of day once a year, the rest of the time they are hiding in their mothers basement.At least when magicicadas come out of their 17 year hiding they get to mate, the basement geeks couldn't get action with a fist full of thousand dollar bills at a 2 dollar house of ill repute.
    APUG: F, F/FTN,F2,F2A,F2AS,F3,F3HP,FA,FE,FM,FM2,FE2,XK,XM,XD, XD-5,XD-7,XD-11,XE,XE-5,XE-7,SRT101,SRT102,XG9,XG7,XG1,XG-SE,XG-M,X700,OM-1,OM-1n,OM-2,OM-2n,OM-4,F-1,F-1N,R5,500C/M,SCII
    DPUG:D100,D200,D300

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by fstop View Post
    yeah but those geeks only see the light of day once a year, the rest of the time they are hiding in their mothers basement.At least when magicicadas come out of their 17 year hiding they get to mate, the basement geeks couldn't get action with a fist full of thousand dollar bills at a 2 dollar house of ill repute.
    Bullcrap.

As a proudly self identified geek I tell you this is utter bull{}#% and pretty damned prejudiced pure nastiness at that.

You're probably just jealous of the geek guys with all the hot nerdesses at every Con these days.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Jealous... ya... that's what it must be.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    If you had any clue what the ladies at sci-fi cons look like you'd agree. But that's all I'm going to say about that. I don't want the world in on the geek secret. (Though I shouldn't be so concerned, I already have my geekette wife. )

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin