Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,497   Posts: 1,571,475   Online: 1127

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Medium Format
    This is interesting.. When you have the winder on, it issentually over ride the film advance crank, Meaning the film advanced crank can be in the closed position. I'm a left eye shooter it's more comforatable than the crank lever buried in my forehead.

ToddB

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Yup, glad you got it all solved. Sounds like you and I are in the same boat.
    K.S. Klain

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by OldBodyOldSoul View Post
    MD-12 is a nice winder with the best grip in the history of universe.
    I agree! I wonder why square grips were the norm for so long?

Quote Originally Posted by ToddB View Post
    This is interesting.. When you have the winder on, it issentually over ride the film advance crank, Meaning the film advanced crank can be in the closed position. I'm a left eye shooter it's more comforatable than the crank lever buried in my forehead.

ToddB
    Actually, the film advance lever must be in the closed position when the motor drive is used. Otherwise it'll jam. I'm left-eyed also, but leaving the lever in while shooting was/is a hard habit to break.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin