Lately I have been shooting Ektar 100 in a Bronica GS-1. If my shutter speed is adequate and I focus carefully I can have pretty large prints made with no grain showing. In a minimally cropped 8X10 and also using Ektar 100 I can also make a very high quality print from a 35mm negative. At 11X14 or larger the print from the 6X7 negative will be sharper and have finer grain. A GS-1 is not suitable for very fast work like sporting events. You have to pick the right equipment for the job and take it from there. If I put TP or Imagelink HQ into a 35mm camera and use a sharp enough lens I can make very large prints which are sharp and show very little grain. The problem is that the EI is low and this set-up is not suitable for general picture taking. I like to say that when I am shooting I enjoy the lighter weight and smaller size of 35mm equipment but when I make prints I prefer the larger negatives of the medium format cameras. Care must be taken when using any format but it is generaly easier to make large prints (over 8X10) from larger negatives. The ix Nikkors for my Nikon Pronea APS cameras, especially the 20-60, are capable of making large prints. The film type is the only limitation. I wish Kodak would offer Ektar 100 in the APS format. Last week I bought a Bronica GS-1 from an eBay seller for $17.16. It came without a focusing screen or crank but with a battery cover. The battery cover alone is worth more than $17.16. I put on a finder, a back, a lens and a Speed Grip. The body works properly. With medium format prices being so low and with very high quality 120 film still available, people who need large prints should try medium format. They would be pleasantly surprised. How many megapixels fit into a 6X7 Ektar 100 negative? Don't ask!