Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,931   Posts: 1,556,929   Online: 1099

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Amazon UK sell them made by Hama the German photo accessory makers http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B...?ie=UTF8&psc=1 I bought a couple of them 2years ago
    Ben

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by E. von Hoegh View Post
    If your cameras are chrome finish, you can write with a Sharpie wherever there's room on the camera, Sharpie ink wipes right off with a bit of acetone or isopropyl.
    No, they are black finish.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by benjiboy View Post
    Amazon UK sell them made by Hama the German photo accessory makers http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B...?ie=UTF8&psc=1 I bought a couple of them 2years ago
    Not available from Amazon.com in the US. But I'll contact Amazon.com-UK and see what the options are. Thank you.

Shooter
    35mm
    One of my camera doesn't have that slot but it does have a windows where the film cassette is so I can tell which film is loaded. I guess newer cameras use this type of windows instead of the slot. Older cameras still have a dial that you can set to indicate which film is loaded.

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Though those dials only indicated b&w or colour and neg or transparency. At least those models I got.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I bulk roll a lot. So I write in small font what I am loading onto a thin piece of masking tape with a sharpie permanent marker.

The tape gets a small fold under one end to make it easier to pull it off.

The tape initally gets adhered to the top of the film storage can.

When the film is loaded to the camera I peel the tape off the can lid and either stick it on the back of the camera, or the side of the pentaprism.
    my real name, imagine that.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by benjiboy View Post

£12.39 ?!? Holy cats! I have a few of these left. I wonder what I could get for them on ebay...
    Fred Latchaw
    Seattle WA

I am beginning to resent being referred to as 'half-fast'.
    Whatever that's supposed to mean.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by flatulent1 View Post
    £12.39 ?!? Holy cats! I have a few of these left. I wonder what I could get for them on ebay...
    If someone here will make a bunch of them and sell them to us, I would buy one.
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    If you always have the same strap on the body (assuming you use a strap), you could clip something onto it - or color-code the straps, lens-cap, etc.

I do really like Peltigera's accessories shoe idea.

Depending on your model camera, it may have been offered at some point, and you may be able to pick up a used back with the holder.
    Truzi

Shooter
    35mm
    Which camera does the OP have? I have a couple of cameras without the box end flap holder but they both have a window where I can see the film cassette inside and know what kind of film is loaded.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin