Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,766   Posts: 1,484,113   Online: 944

Shooter
    35mm

Lens pouch on belt? Which one is the best?

I am looking into buying lens pouches I can attach to my belt. I would like to use them to store my wide zoom and 24-70mm lens in them while shooting weddings.

I would like to have the ones which are easy to access and open to change lens during wedding ceremonies, etc. when time is short.

I know think tank sells some of them but I am wondering whether there are any under $20... I don't need fancy pouches.

Can you recommend any?
    Last edited by haring; 06-03-2013 at 07:44 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    I use pouches and love them. I think mine are LowePro and Tamrac.

Kent in SD

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Lowepro Street & Field cases are excellent. Their FS 10 case is perfect for a Seconic L-398 meter, or a Rollei 35 also

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Think Tank pouches and belt are outstanding.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    "Which is best for under $20", none of them, if you want the best you have to be prepared to pay for it, but I would think the best would be either Think Tank or Lowe pro.
    Last edited by benjiboy; 06-05-2013 at 06:32 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    Ben

Shooter
    35mm
    Depends on the size of your lenses. I have a couple little Op/Tech USA camera cases that fit Zuikos fine. Have also made some cases from water bottle carries. But after a number of years I've learned there are only a couple of lenses that ever get used.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin