Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,300   Posts: 1,535,830   Online: 809

View Poll Results: How many rolls of film do you shoot a week on average?

Voters
105. You may not vote on this poll
  • Only a partial roll

31 29.52%
  • 1-2

52 49.52%
  • 3-5

15 14.29%
  • 5-10

6 5.71%
  • 10+

1 0.95%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    My film camera does 10 frames per second if it helps any... Haha, I've never used that, but it's possible to kill the entire roll in 3.6 seconds...

~Stone | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk

the villages .centralflorida,USA and Germany
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    no more than 2.
    Regards

Ralph W. Lambrecht
    www.darkroomagic.comrorrlambrec@ymail.com[/URL]
    www.waybeyondmonochrome.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I shoot it spurts. But less than a roll per week Under 52 rolls per year. Want to shoot more. I do shoot sheet film too. How many rolls does that equal too
    "Photography, like surfing, is an infinite process, a constantly evolving exploration of life."
    Aaron Chang

Shooter
    35mm
    About 1 roll a week. Sometimes less. A lot of times I look through the viewfinder and compose a shot, only to put the camera down.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    It depends... if I'm in a 35mm mood, it's about one a week. Then a month or two goes by, the spotlight moves and I'm in a 120 mood for a while. It moves again and I'm into my LF (4x5 and/or 8x10) where I'll usually do 4 to 6 sheets per session.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    How many prints are made each week?
    Dave

"She's always out making pictures, She's always out making scenes.
    She's always out the window, When it comes to making Dreams.

It's all mixed up, It's all mixed up, It's all mixed up."

From It's All Mixed Up by The Cars

Shooter
    35mm RF
    It's not about being fast, that's just a result. I'd rather wind and expose every shot individually.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmybuzaid View Post
    About 1 roll a week. Sometimes less. A lot of times I look through the viewfinder and compose a shot, only to put the camera down.

I used to do this, thinking I knew the picture. But I will photograph at those instinctual responses to life now, thinking there is some psychological explanation for my response to a given scenario from a certain perspective. I usually just call this interest, and by photographing these interesting things on instinct, I can make a picture. I've learned you can never know if the picture is good until you see the picture, and that's why I photograph so much.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainecoonmaniac View Post
    I shoot it spurts. But less than a roll per week Under 52 rolls per year. Want to shoot more. I do shoot sheet film too. How many rolls does that equal too
    The best thing to do is just buy Arista Premium 400 from Freestyle (Kodak Tri-x) and shoot it without worry or constraint. People seem to shoot more when they don't worry about film
    cost, or how the picture will look. As for the sheet film, that is entirely different I think! Although it seems there must be someone here who would calculate surface area if you want a comparison.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by mopar_guy View Post
    How many prints are made each week?
    Currently I get into the dark only four times per year. Before we had our kid I used to make around 100 prints per year, so around 2 each week.
    Steve.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin