Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,938   Posts: 1,557,352   Online: 1186

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I have two F2 bodies and two F3 bodies. I prefer the F2, they just feel better in my hands and I like the location of the shutter release compared to the F3. However, neither of my F2's are working and will soon get sold for parts whereas my F3's are in much better working condition so that is what I've been using for 35mm shooting the past couple of years.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    F and F2. Both Black and with Plain Prisms.
    " A loving and caring heart is the beginning of all knowledge " ~ Thomas Carlyle ~

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I own and use an F with plain prism, black F2 phonemic, and an F3. I feel that the plain F is the most refined and I feel that it yields the sharpest images among the three cameras (if my "feeling" is right, I would attribute the sharpness to the extra weight of the F along with its excellent balance and the AR-1 soft release that sits on top of the shutter release. I haven't tried it with a metered prism, but I would imagine the meter would disturb its balance.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I have an F, F2 and F3, and there is no doubt that as the F line evolved, they absolutely became more refined. However, for me, nothing feels more 'right' than the F with plain prism.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Love my F2, and would love to have it with the plain prism, but alas, I have the usual DP-1. For an added refinement, I just picked up a FB-5 bag, and LOVE it! Lenses lock into the base, perfect fit, and very well made. Best Nikon bag for your F,F2, hands down.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin