Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,491   Posts: 1,542,949   Online: 851

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I used an N80 for a while; nothing wrong with the little guy unless you have manual lenses (like I have now) or plan to abuse it (as I inadvertently did, which is why I don't really have an N80 any more). Don't drop it in sand.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Another welcome to APUG and recommendation for the F80. Depending on your finances you can get a new F80 for around £249.00 or a mint F100 used for £479.00 (those are local prices here in Devon).

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Think hard about the necessity of autofocus and advanced flash in your shooting. If your practical shooting situations require autofocus and TTL flash, then by all means get another N80. If not, I would consider a used manual focus body and a couple of prime lenses. Perhaps you could add a cool little Olympus XA or Yashica Electro to the bag as well.

Regards,
    Sean

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin