Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,695   Posts: 1,549,054   Online: 1032

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by graubär View Post
    Nobody pointed out the Zeiss Ikon ZM...
    I am surprised it has not been mentioned. Even though it is no longer made, it is still available new and it is a worthy companion to my 16 year-old M6. The only significant differences are the viewfinder (the Ikon's is slightly better), the electronic shutter on the ZM is more accurate (but I prefer the Leica's quiet mechanical shutter) and film loading is a little easier with the ZM.

Shooter
    35mm
    I've owned an F3HP and a Yashicamat LM Both were CLA'd immediately upon purchase.

Great cameras, but didn't bring me any closer to forgetting about my equipment and just shooting.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by sangetsu View Post
    Before jumping in and spending a lot of money on a new camera and lens, you should try someting on the less-expensive side. There are literally hundreds of kind of fixed-lens rangefinder cameras, and some are stellar performers. .
    Along those lines, you couldn't go too far wrong with a Konica--A Konica III or Auto S2 can be had very cheap. They're fixed lens, but the Konica Hexanon is awesome.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin