Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,960   Posts: 1,523,107   Online: 973

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Frizza View Post
    What I find sad is standing back and reading all thee threads about trying to push it 3 stops or the notion that doing this will not yield a good result.
    Hearing people think that because its a slide film its "Toast"...... I can tell you all now with the right chemistry and right processing method all these cherished images can be saved with wonderful results.
    I think you're exactly right. I've been pretty much trying to convey that same thought, I think if people really understood film and the chemistry(ies), they'd get it much better, perhaps.
    M.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well, some of us have seen what slide film that's been this underexposed looks like in person. Now what's this magic e6 treatment that fixes this?
    Last edited by wildbill; 08-19-2013 at 07:25 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    www.vinnywalsh.com

I know what I want but I just don't know how to go about gettin' it.-Hendrix

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    And some of us just listen.............

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wildbill View Post
    Well, some of us have seen what slide film that's been this underexposed looks like in person. Now what's this magic e6 treatment that fixes this?
    Sent Private Message.
    "Its my profession to hijack time" ~ Stephen Frizza.

Shooter
    35mm
    Sorry to get, but... could you save those slides?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin