Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,472   Posts: 1,570,955   Online: 710

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Setting up a MD-11/12 isn't intuitive but the manual makes it possible every time (unless the MD is broken). Pay careful attention to the details because there are many interacting rules to transgress.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Xmas View Post
    @Ricardo Thanks

@Ben the link is to user manual that came with the new cardboard box

as well as a serial number dependency the drive is dependent on leaving the wind on lever in fully parked position, there is a page on unjamming it after any rule transgression...
    I appreciated that, I just wanted to point out in principal that there's a difference in having a repair manual and having the training, skill, knowledge, experience and test equipment to carry out a repair.
    Ben

Shooter
    Multi Format
    All fixed. A bit of benign neglect then a fiddle and it went 'click' and is now purring like a kitten
    There is nothing, absolutely nothing, half so much worth doing, as simply messing about in boats

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by zk-cessnaguy View Post
    All fixed. A bit of benign neglect then a fiddle and it went 'click' and is now purring like a kitten

Well, It had to be somethin'. Prob'ly weren't holding your lips right.
    Heavily sedated for your protection.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    It is easier to load a Barnack than getting the motor to work. Nikon goofed.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by John Koehrer View Post
    Well, It had to be somethin'. Prob'ly weren't holding your lips right.
    Maybe taking it into the garage and showing it the bench saw, drill press and BFH had something to do with it...
    Last edited by zk-cessnaguy; 09-09-2013 at 08:44 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: Ugh. Typos
    There is nothing, absolutely nothing, half so much worth doing, as simply messing about in boats

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Maybe that's what I need to do with some other stuff around here too. My FE got out of sync once a long time ago with my MD-12. I have snagged that link to the manual. I can't believe I didn't go there and look at it.

From the same era, my FA and MD-15 also lost sync just once......well maybe twice, it's been awhile. I am paranoid now about being anal with my FA and FE and motor drives. Same way, everyday, no variation in anything I do.....which by the way is exactly how the manual says you should operate the thing......I know, read the manual.

Good information and reminder though!!

Bob E.
    Nikon F5, Nikon F4S, Nikon FA, Nikon FE, Nikon N90, Nikon N80, Nikon N75, Mamiya 645 Pro, Mamiya Press Super 23, Yashica Lynx 14e, Yashica Electro GSN, Yashica 124G, Yashica D

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin