Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,821   Posts: 1,581,669   Online: 892

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Thanks, especially momus and thundertwin. This seems to be an exhaustive lists of FSU lenses made for Nikon mount.

Do anyone know if they can be compared to the lovely imperfections of the Industar?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Try this: Drop 24 bucks on a Holga and spend another 12 bucks for a 35mm insert and then go back to town and shoot up a storm without exposing your Nikkor lenses to the shame and humiliation of attachment to a Russian rig.
    Dosvadanya
    Mark

Shooter
    Large Format
    The Zenit KMZ factory recently started selling new 85mm f1.5 Helios model 40-2 pre-set lenses in Nikon F, Canon EOS, and the M42 mounts. I just bought the Nikon F mount on Ebay (from a USA dealer), and I’m very pleased with it.
    —Eric

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have a Jupiter 37a 135 3.5. It has M42 and Nikon mounts(yes it does focus to inf on a Nikon). It is sharp even wide open and has better bokeh than most Soviet lenses. It has 12 aperture blades that give nice round out of focus highlights stopped down. But very flare prone. There's no meter coupling or connection between camera and aperture. Stop down metering only. And the f stops are not very accurate. So if you're NOT using the camera's TTL meter or TTL flash, bracket or run a test roll first to get correct exposure.
    Last edited by f/16; 09-07-2013 at 05:50 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: Added sentence.
    Bill

Pentax 645, Pentax 6X7MLU, and many Nikons-F2 Photomic F2AS FM2N N2000 N6000 N6006 Nikomat FTN

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Thanks Eric and Bill. I have looked for out of focus properties on flickr, and found nasty stuff on the normal lenses, which are my favourites. Maybe I should take a chance on the modified Industar 61...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin