Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,301   Posts: 1,536,158   Online: 800

Shooter
    35mm

You can use my Konica 17mm Panoramic Film-In, There's A Catch Though.

I'm a student photographer, Hobbyist mostly so I don't have access to a dark room and I do not develop my own film often. I Have an old single use Konica camera, the 17mm panoramic one. It's very rare but the Film is also very expired, I removed the film but don't know how to load a new roll. I will ship you the body and you can load it and shoot with it, But after maybe a week or two can you load it with a roll I have given you and ship it back? I can ship this anyone the United States.

PM ME IF INTERESTED. I will include the camera, the outer paper and a roll of 400 ISO film for you to load for me. You must have your own roll to load and shoot yourself.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    I had same problem with single use kodak camera , may be someone can teach you here how to do it. Very best luck .

MDR
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    The upper most series of pictures explains how to open the camera so you can load it with new film. http://www.fluidr.com/photos/jmv/32815604
    Loading has to be done in the dark as you have to spool the film onto the empty spool. The film is wound back into the canister.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin