Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,301   Posts: 1,536,171   Online: 705

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks for the suggestions.

Truth is that i sometimes like it for without any unnecessary bulk and annoyances from unnecessary straps and cases. It makes it small and semi-pocketable.

Not sure, I think that I'm trying to convince my self that this camera isn't perfect and needs a useless accessory.

I don't like wrist straps, at all.

I may consider a tripod-mounted neck strap or perhaps a case but for now I'm going to leave it as is.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    My personal feeling is that a wrist strap is a useful accessory with this camera. Far too many people drop their cameras, and with this camera in particular, the wrist strap really does its job.

Although the camera is durable, dropping it can damage the lens, deform the viewfinder or deform the back. None of that is good for the camera.
    Last edited by elekm; 09-22-2013 at 08:26 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I used to have a Leica Cl that was strap challenged. Putting two strap lugs on the same side of the camera was not a wise design decision. I bought a Mr Zhou case for it that enabled me to carry it like a regular camera, and it made all the difference in the world. His cases are very well made, and more importantly, well designed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin