Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,550   Posts: 1,544,876   Online: 943

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Leader out mod F5

I'd like to know if I can perform the leader out mod to my F5 and if so how. If I cannot is there anyone who will do it for me?
    Thanks.

Shooter
    35mm
    Nikon service center if they still do it. I doubt anyone can as it has to do with changing the firmware. It would be easy if Nikon release the software to do it but they don't.

Shooter
    35mm
    There's a very easy way of doing it if the F5 is about the same as the F4: rewind manually and you'll have the leader out.
    Unfortunately Nikon left this option out from the Photo Secretary software and I haven't seen that option on the 3rd party software.
    My cameras:
    Fed 2
    Zenit 11, 12XP
    Nikon F4, F4S, F401S, F601, F801, F801S, F50, F55, F60, F65, F70, F75, F80, F90, F90X, EL2, FE, FM, FG, FG-20, EM

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Quote Originally Posted by Chan Tran View Post
    Nikon service center if they still do it. I doubt anyone can as it has to do with changing the firmware. It would be easy if Nikon release the software to do it but they don't.
    email local Nikon service centre they may (still) do it.
    Or train up with an extractor used to use daylight tank and forget to stop...
    Or changing bag, bottle opener and recordable cassette shell.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin