Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,767   Posts: 1,516,465   Online: 893

Shooter
    35mm

Latest flea market treasure

Hello, gas is getting worse in retirement This week ends treasures: Bencini Comet S. I've only seen two of these in 15 years, I got a 120 roll version earlier this year. Love that aluminum look. Unfortunately the Comet S takes 127, which is kinda pricey. The other treasure is a Zorki C (S) range finder, circa 1956 ish. Really good condition. It's not my first bottom loader, but after three hours! and no film loaded, I started to suspect something was wrong, duh. Broke out the flash light and magnifier, something was in the way of the film path. I perused a few web pages and decided I could certainly get it apart. After removing nine screws , the body bottom cover was off and the film pressure plate and two small pieces of metal fell out. I wonder where these small pieces go? Any way it went back together, the gods were watching, probably taking bets. One roll through it, Ultra extreme 100, and good negatives, but with scratches. If the next roll has scratches ,apart again so onward on the path of enlightment, thru cameras.

Shooter
    35mm
    pictures please! of the cameras and made withthe cameras

Shooter
    35mm

Zorki C photograph

Picture taken with Zorki C. Slight crop only. Ultra Extreme 100 in heavy shade, sun from cats left side. No scratches on this roll, yea.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Zorki C , cat.jpg  

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin