Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,960   Posts: 1,558,267   Online: 940

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Welcome. How many lenses do you have for the Minolta? To keep GAS cost down for now you could keep with Minolta....you know.....expand the collection.

Boy have I been in your shoes.........

Bob E.
    Nikon F5, Nikon F4S, Nikon FA, Nikon FE, Nikon N90, Nikon N80, Nikon N75, Mamiya 645 Pro, Mamiya Press Super 23, Yashica Lynx 14e, Yashica Electro GSN, Yashica 124G, Yashica D

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Can't argue with that can you?
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Sell a camera. Is that even legal? I've bought cameras, but selling....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Shooter
    Medium Format
    You only sell to buy more, hopefully better cameras.

Legal ONLY if you use funds to buy more "stuff".

Bob E.
    Nikon F5, Nikon F4S, Nikon FA, Nikon FE, Nikon N90, Nikon N80, Nikon N75, Mamiya 645 Pro, Mamiya Press Super 23, Yashica Lynx 14e, Yashica Electro GSN, Yashica 124G, Yashica D

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by nemoskull View Post
    new member here. just sayin hi!
    have loved photography my whole life. recently i got in to devloping film myself and scanning it. not the greaest of equipement, but works for me.
    as for cameras, right now i got a minolta XG-m that i love, and a ww2 robot luftwaffe camera that i bought as an investment, and i can seem to bring my self to sell it!
    i find myself draw to street photography, and found out that i love the vintage stuff, before electronics.

i find my self wanting a zorki 1 camera, with the collapsable lens, but dont like the f3.5. the robot on the other hand, is auto and has an f2...... arrg.
    im probly going to sell the robot lufewaffe and get another camera, but not sure witch one.....sigh.

anyway, just saying hi!
    Hi there

I'm new too. I couldn't find a introductions thread so I'm going to politely hijack this one .

I shoot digital and film but over the last year a lot more film than digital. I mainly shoot 35mm black and white in a Nikon FE and occasionally medium format in a Pentax 67. I develop my own negatives and scan them with a V700. I haven't got space for darkroom so I'm not doing analogue printing yet. Would love to try it in the future though.

Just saying Hi! to everyone.

Yebisu
    If you have time, please check out my photoblog monkeybrainsushi.wordpress.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcome to you both.
    What the hell, welcome to EVERYBODY!
    There, I feel better already.
    Time to make some pictures.

Cheers,
    Tom
    Tom, on Point Pelee, Canada

Ansel Adams had the Zone System... I'm working on the points system. First I points it here, and then I points it there...

http://tom-overton-images.weebly.com

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Quote Originally Posted by Yebisu View Post
    Hi there

I'm new too. I couldn't find a introductions thread so I'm going to politely hijack this one .

I shoot digital and film but over the last year a lot more film than digital. I mainly shoot 35mm black and white in a Nikon FE and occasionally medium format in a Pentax 67. I develop my own negatives and scan them with a V700. I haven't got space for darkroom so I'm not doing analogue printing yet. Would love to try it in the future though.

Just saying Hi! to everyone.

Yebisu
    you dont need a darkroom for silver bromide paper good drapes at night should do or a under stairway cupboard at night

you do need a comfy chair

if you have a plastic tank with paper insert you can enlarge in cupboard and dev by time and temperature in wash room with reading lights on

but welcome

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin