Switch to English Language Passer en langue franšaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,939   Posts: 1,557,410   Online: 898

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Instruction for Olympus OM-1

Hi

Can someone tell me where I can download the instruction manual for the OM-1?

Greetings Morten

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Thanks Garryl. It is great and it answered my questions

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Digital is best taken with a grain of silver.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Thanks guys!

I have now figured out the basics of the OM-1 so now I am ready for shooting...But now that it is working....I gotta search more glass!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by modafoto
    Thanks guys!

I have now figured out the basics of the OM-1 so now I am ready for shooting...But now that it is working....I gotta search more glass!
    There is plenty out there. Make sure you check the aperture before you buy, some have a way of sticking. Press the depth of field preview button a few times and make sure it springs back properly.

David.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by modafoto
    Thanks guys!

Let me know what you are looking for as with a huge collection of Zuiko glass, I do have a few duplicates. You may also want to look at some of the Tamron SP glass, such as 17mm, 24-48mm, 90mm f2.5, 300mm f2.8, 400mm f4, etc. Oh, you are going to need more bodies. Have a few of those too. Not a dealer, just a guy with a habit. Gosh, I'm starting top sound like a pusher. Bill Barber

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Now Bill, why encourage him like this? Don't you know that the Zuiko glass will poison his photographic vision and he won't be able to ever use a modern zoom on some modern body ever again?

Seriously, my recommended Zuikos are the 24/2.8, 35/2.8, 50/3.5, 100/2.8 and 200/4. These are all very affordable and produce exceptional results. Best bang for the buck and they don't take up much space in the bag. I've got two OM bodies, (one with a winder mounted on it) and these listed lenses all in a SMALL LowePro Elite III bag with room for filters, film, and other miscellaneous items.

Of course, he DOES need to get an OM-4Ti, but that's for another day.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by nsurit
    Let me know what you are looking for as with a huge collection of Zuiko glass, I do have a few duplicates. You may also want to look at some of the Tamron SP glass, such as 17mm, 24-48mm, 90mm f2.5, 300mm f2.8, 400mm f4, etc. Oh, you are going to need more bodies. Have a few of those too. Not a dealer, just a guy with a habit. Gosh, I'm starting top sound like a pusher. Bill Barber
    Gosh, Bill, have I found a kindred spirit or something? I've had a terrible OM/Zuiko habit for a couple of decades now. I still keep finding things I need, though. Right now it's a 35-70mm/f3.6 in pristine shape.

Bruce

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  Ś   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin