Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,214   Posts: 1,532,112   Online: 1088

Thread: Camera Parts

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Camera Parts

Was trolling through Google looking for a cheap camera to get parts from when I happened across a site that might have what I need. Not only does he have them they are NEW. A black film rewind knob (AE 1p) which are rare and a back film door latch (Elan II) are on their way to me. Anyone need some small parts that break check him out. He accepts Paypal and ships to Canada cheaply ($6) He has many pages of parts that are hard to locate and friendly/fast service:
    http://billrogers.com/
    Last edited by dances_w_clouds; 11-18-2013 at 10:09 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Oh!

Thank you!! I need a couple of gears/screws that mysteriously disappeared from my Hasselblad. Opened it up one day and they just weren't there. No wonder it never cranked properly.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Excellent find. The days of finding what you need in a thrift store or garage sale seem to be gone, and ever since KEH discontinued their AS-IS department (sadly), I've been wondering what I'd do if, and when, something breaks on my ancient cameras. Gonna bookmark Bill's site right now.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Nice resource. Many repair persons don't sell parts except as part of a repair (understandable but not always what we need).

What was also interesting is his AI conversion; as they use the factory aperture ring.
    Last edited by mgb74; 11-19-2013 at 01:36 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    "Far more critical than what we know or do not know is what we do not want to know." - Eric Hoffer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Excellent find, thanks for the heads up!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin