Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,540   Posts: 1,544,287   Online: 810

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by MattKing View Post

I'm not sure, but the shutter may be one of the Kodak shutters that require a special adapter to allow it to be connected to a pc cord.
    Standard PC

Shooter
    35mm RF
    The Retina IIc's Synchro-Compur shutter has M/X flash synchronization. There is a standard sync post on the side of the shutter assembly. I don't have my Retinas in front of me, but I think there is a small light-green metal switch that you would use to switch between bulb and electronic flash.

I'm not entirely sure about setting up a light system on a stand, but as long as you can plug one of the units into the sync post and slave the other, it should work.

The f/2.8 Xenon is a nice lens and should give you some nice portraits. I'll be interested in seeing the results.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin