Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,827   Posts: 1,582,072   Online: 861

Shooter
    Multi Format

What battery cap for my Nikon F2 Photomic?

I now that there is no excuse on this, but I have lost battery cap of my Nikon F2. Which is the one to replace it with? I have seen tall ones and short ones, yet I don't remember which one is of the proper size.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Not sure I know what you mean by "tall" and "short" -- there is only one size battery cap. I don't know the size offhand, but it might be interchangeable with the battery cap from the Nikkormats, since those are also bayonet style (1/4 turn opens it).

Shooter
    35mm
    if you mean the black plastic winglets that hold the battery/batteries in place, all my F2 bodies have the short cap, i.e. just the bayonet lid, no winglets. i see the tall screw-in ones in my FM2s

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thank you! I have found many with those "winglets". Since the short bayonet ones do, I will get one of these.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    http://soverf2repair.webs.com

Just contact Sover Wong. He'll sell you the correct cap without having to go through eBay and having to wait for something to arrive from the states.

-J
    APUG: F2AS x2, F, FM2n, Nikomat FTn
    DPUG: D200
    Nikkors: 18-70/3.5-4.5G AF-S DX (f/D200), 20/3.5 UD, 24/2.8 AI, 50/2 AI, 50/1.4 AI, 50/1.4 S, 55/2.8 Micro AIS, 85/1.8 K, 135/3.5 QC

My FB - My flickr stream
    My SmugMug

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin