Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,896   Posts: 1,521,008   Online: 810

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks, folks. Very interesting. I suppose That to get a special neg carrier for my Durst Micromat I'd be better off in Italy.

Shooter
    35mm
    Don't know if this qualifies as classy or hard to find but I have been looking at the Nikon F4's on fleabay from Japanese dealers. Even with shipping & UK import on top £ for £ they look a better deal that UK dealers for the condition they are in.
    David.

NAS sufferer with far too much Nikon kit.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    things may seem expensive when the dollar is weak
    how many bitcoin is a bowl of noodles ?
    if my apug gallery looks empty you might check these places

website
    blog
    sell-site

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Ap507b View Post
    Don't know if this qualifies as classy or hard to find but I have been looking at the Nikon F4's on fleabay from Japanese dealers. Even with shipping & UK import on top £ for £ they look a better deal that UK dealers for the condition they are in.
    Yes I've been looking at f4's rom japan and there seem to b good deals.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    It is said that half the Leica cameras in the world are in Japan, and a large proportion of other high-end cameras are in Japan as well. All things in Japan are expensive, but you can find good deals if you look hard enough. For the harder-to-find Japanese cameras, you can often find incredible deals. I managed to score an F2 Titan for $500, and have come across cameras which I never thought existed, like an original black paint Pentax AP. I love scrounging around the old junk shops around Japan, I have found some amazing things.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin