Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,963   Posts: 1,558,339   Online: 847

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Chan Tran View Post
    I do agree to sell what the customer wanted. I would be upset if the salesperson tells me to buy a different camera than the one I ask for. I fully believe that one should do his/her own research and make his/her own decision on which to buy.
    True chan, and I was a sales manager not a social worker, my first responsibility was to my employer.
    Last edited by benjiboy; 06-28-2014 at 05:37 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    Ben

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The OP hasn't come back to respond in either thread regarding blank frames since the specific question about edge markings, so I vote for fix before developer.

Steve
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/steve_barnett/

book
    wood, water, rock,
    landscape photographs in and around the Peak District National Park, UK.

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by zilali View Post
    Yes there was edge marking on the film i.e where the film was pulled to put onto the spool it was slightly darker. Also there were no markings, it was completely blank
    In case he actually fixed at first step and yielded some halide retention at the edges due to contact with the reel which in combination with edge fogging resulted in dark patches at the edges, then we on our side should think about that ambivalent term "edge marking".

I always prefered "edge signing".

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin