Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,553   Posts: 1,544,960   Online: 787

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910

Thread: Your Wish List?

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I think so. I of course, voted two or three times to make sure it got a high ranking.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Glass View Post
    APUG was my gateway to GAS and my film addiction.
    Oddly, when I joined APUG, I had completely satisfied my cravings by having one of every kind of camera type.

I knew at that point what I wanted, and already had it.

On the 4th of July (US Independence Day) I took out the Twin-Lens Reflex for the day... For thoughtful compositions it works well for me, but trying to catch action, without practice, is unnerving. The left-for-right flipped viewfinder image messed me up when I tried to get the guy in the flag outfit... with the raising of the flag in the background. I just couldn't get foreground and background composed.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

Your Wish List?

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Glass View Post
    APUG was my gateway to GAS and my film addiction.
    Same here... When I joined APUG I only owned my Canon AE-1 and Canon 1V, and a 120 folder from 1910's, and a digital...

Now... E gads!!! I'm embarrassed to list it... Lol

But ranges from 127 to 11x14 and every step in between!
    Last edited by StoneNYC; 07-13-2014 at 12:46 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: info
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Burk View Post
    I think so. I of course, voted two or three times to make sure it got a high ranking.

You're alright, Bill!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin