Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,915   Posts: 1,556,343   Online: 1133

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Thank you, everyone.

Maybe I should get some flip-up glasses so I can put a diopter on the camera and use my varifocals when walking around. Then I'd look cool -- well, maybe not as cool as Willie Mays, but then few people do!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3231817.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	237.1 KB 
ID:	90849

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by benjiboy View Post
    I wear glasses with varifocal lenses and have no problem with them using the EB eyecup with my T90, I can't use a correction lens because I have astigmatism.
    Well now I'm old my problem is focusing at near things, and don't fancy sticking a rectangular piece of lens (from my old spectacles) into the viewfinder of my T90...but in a previous post it was mentioned than a Canon EB eye cup will fit a T90, well I've ordered one from the bay at £1.99 with free post and hoping I can fit something into that.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin